What's new

Following potential 2015 draftees

You really want a NC game with a final score of 21-20?

what is it with your lack of bb IQ.. you're worse than Kanter.

UK is scoring big.. and our offense is artificially deflated by the other team milking the clock.

So it's not that UK won, it's just that the game lasted too long.

Majerus afterwards said he regretted not calling a time-out or two to let his guys get a breather. Had he done that, I'm pretty sure the Utes would have won. They had the better talent, just weren't as deep.

Majerus afterwards said he regretted not calling a time-out or two to let his guys get a breather. Had he done that, I'm pretty sure the Utes would have won. They had the better talent, just weren't as deep.

Yeah, that was a surprise year for us. No UK fan saw that title coming. Made it more special than some others, but I recognize we had a lot of luck that year. We were down by 10+ in every single game that tourney.

what is it with your lack of bb IQ.. you're worse than Kanter.

UK is scoring big.. and our offense is artificially deflated by the other team milking the clock.

Ever heard of exaggerations? Obviously it wouldn't be that low, but I think it would be a super low scoring game. I just don't find hte matchup interesting.

Ever heard of exaggerations? Obviously it wouldn't be that low, but I think it would be a super low scoring game. I just don't find hte matchup interesting.

You said it better this time.

You're still dumber than Kanter.
#noexaggerations

So Justise Winslow keeps playing well. He's shooting fairly well too.

He's got 23 pts, 9 rebs, 3 blks, 2 stls on 10/16 from the floor with 3/5 from 3-pts.

Clearly there's some real potential here.

Also with 9 rebs, 3 blks, and 2 stls today was Kelly Oubre, who chipped in 15 pts on 4/9 shooting.

Both these guys could help the Jazz.

Fwiw, there are Duke threads discussing whether they may actually be better without Okafor because of how bad his defense is.. Not that dukies know bb.