What's new

Following potential 2017 draftees...

I guess Hartlestein is going to be more of a 5 in the NBA than a 4. 26" isnt a great no-step vert for a 4. Already 250 lbs at 18, not sure that is workable @PF if you arent an elite athlete.

He has the skill level of an NBA 4 tho at least, he can take the ball coast to coast and dribble behind his back in the process and stuff like that.

There's alot of very interesting measurements on there.

Borisa Simanic measures in a hair under 7' He's a PF for sure. I had a feeling he was about that tall watching him this summer.

Mushidi 6'5" in-shoes 7'wingspan, solid.

Ikey Obiagu with great measurements across the board. 7'1¼" in shoes..

Felipe Dos Anjos is a legit giant in at 7'3" in-shoes 9'6½" standing reach and he's just 18 years old.

Tadas Sedekerskis with a really good measurement of a hair under 6'10", despite just a 6'10 WS, he can play PF.

30" standing vert for Nick Richards and a hair less for Lindell Wigginton..

I guess Hartlestein is going to be more of a 5 in the NBA than a 4. 26" isnt a great no-step vert for a 4. Already 250 lbs at 18, not sure that is workable @PF if you arent an elite athlete.

Given how much Screen and Roll/Pop is run , I think you're crossmatched very often anyways. He's nimble and has light feet. Teams will see him match up against both elite PFs and Cs and make a judgement based on that.

** Breaking **

DeAaron Fox has declared for the 2017 NBA Draft.

I personally think he's a rich man Elfrid Peyton, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Hartenstein's measurables are comparable to Steven Adams. In other words, he's huge. His vertical is okay for a guy that size, and it's something he can work on. He's still 18, isn't he?

It does seem like he's headed to being a 5 though.

2nd rounder? He has had a great tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah. He's very good at some of the finer nuances. good instincts he deflected a pass behind his back just waiving his arms running up the court before..

He's a good basketball player. He could give some team 10-15 minutes as a backup C next year. He'll benefit from NBA spacing too..

Great kid too. He's funny and just an A+ lockerroom guy and has worked himself into tremendous shape compared to where he was. Good story.

If the JAzz had some crazy shotblocking athletic backup PF he'd be a great match IMO.

The 2nd foul call on Zach Collins was WEAK. same thing that happened last rd to Fox for UNC..

Hopefully that doesn't end up looming large..

The rule should be 6 fouls anyway.. the product on the floor is suffering in the national championship because of it... ****s dumb

Justin Jackson is looking absolutely horrible. Not the best showing you want to put on for every important scout/coach/gm watching.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

@KingJames
Man I can't watch this anymore man! I would like to see the kids decide who wins the game! I mean Bruh!! Smh
11:11 PM - 3 Apr 2017

Bruce Brown is returning for his Sophomore season at Miami. Not good news for Utah. Obviously he could've been selected or gone higher and pushed another target down.
Next year will be Miami's best squad. Hands down one of the best shooting teams in the nation.