What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

The skillset the Jazz need is another playmaker who has an outside shot. And it basically doesn't matter what position(s) he plays, as long it's not a Center.

There are names that I want to say, but they are superseded by Anfernee Simons.... Who in my opinion sounds like precisely what you're looking for...

I think he's PUR-FECT for Utah and to play next to Mitchell eventually..

this kid is sick, he's got the ball on a string.... It's not a debate if he's good, or not...... it's just how nasty is he?...... He exists on an island and he is rather slippery to deal with... I am not worried whatsoever about his transition to the pros.. This kid is NOT Josh Selby, he's not even close. this kid is a GEM, better prospect than Austin Rivers.

I haven't yet ruled out saying some **** like I did about Dennis Schroder, which was, I don't care where he's projected, looks like a top-5 talent to me...

.. It's a joke they have him in the mid-20's in the mocks... I could never do that and put my name on it... the risk of putting him that low is much greater than putting him higher imo... If he falls to the 20's thats like Rodney hood falling to the 20's..

There is some Lou Williams to this kids game... He's really capable of like Gilbert Arenas level hot-streaks, I can't rule that **** out from what I've seen....... They can groom him for the Rubio Role for sure, and he could put up 20 a game...

Last edited:
Lol Northwestern.

They suck lol.. A team that loses that many key seniors with those expectations, it was obvious they weren't gonna sniff those expectations the fanbase had... I don't like to make those kind of predictions, cuz I hope i'm wrong and the kids are good. But now that it's played out, I can talk ish.... I hate watching Northwestern for some reason it feels like a chore, and I always think "I like TCU so much better than this team"

Cassius "Cash" Winston is no joke. He's like 2nd in the nation in 3pt percentage too.. 53%...

He's one of the best examples in the nation of a PG who's 6-foot that would be hyped in a whole different way if he was 6'2 or 6'3... He is excellent at the game of basketball..

Last edited:
Daniel Gafford vs Robert Williams is on ESPN right now... Legit heavyweight matchup..

Edit - Both had EXCELLENT showings!!!!

Last edited:
Daniel Gafford vs Robert Williams is on ESPN right now... Legit heavyweight matchup..

whoa scary foul... I could never actually play, i've always known this, i don't have those classic "hoop dreams", i accepted long ago as a teenager that I could never conduct myself professionally in these situations..... even if i was crazy talented and had every physical advantage imaginable... I was the 2nd best player in my HS class of almost 800, and no one else could even guard me other than our best player(a 6'4" sg who played in college).. but I was never even allowed to try out.. I could do all the hotsauce moves and ****, Including the one where he spins and throws the ball back tohimself off the backboard --- which is extremely difficult... I used to dribble the ball down the hallways doing all sorts of crazy ****, i had by-far thebest handle in the school.... and our PG was half a foot shorter than me and had tunnel vision and couldn't shoot like me,LOL the whole thing was a joke, cuz the competition was **** too, we could've won the county.... i am deadly driving left too, thats my specialty, its why i'd have shot a good % and drawn tons of ft's... Instead I used to sit in the stands with all the hot chicks and laugh about how terrible they are, while spinning the ball on my finger for 20 minutes continuosly like a globetrotter... I was busting these fools asses in gym class so bad too, like straight dropping people to the floor, i have a headfake that EVERYONE bites on ,and a quick step right after, i swear it works every time i do it for the first time, our best player to this day is furious i wasn't on the team.....

Anyways; I would ****ing flip out if someone did that to my teammate...

cuz yo i'm the type of *******. I would knock someone out on national tv just for show, it'd be an appropriate way for me to spread my families name, my father would approve... I'm not concerned with consequences of actions like that.. I would ****ing tap on that guys shoulder and re-arrange his face in one fluid motion.. **** a fair fight, he just blindsided that dude, have a taste of your own medicine..

No way does someone reach this level of basketball and not know that that kind of foul could seriously injure that kid... If he hit his head or neck or spine or something there... thats high impact.. At the very least i'd get in his face, sweep his leg out from under him while pushing him in the chest all in one motion and he'd fall really hard on the back of his head, then i'd spit on him and throw my jersey into the crowd and i'd probably avoid walking out of the arena in handcuffs that way, eh, maybe not..

you are one of the most egotistical narcissistic people I have ever met online.

What do you all think about Diallo? The dude has the measurements to be a lock down defender if he puts in the effort. He has measurables to andrew wiggins. If he could shoot he would be a lottery talent

I think it is interesting all these people that are so up for draft bigs, 5s/4s or 4s/5s. I think there might be a good chance the Jazz re-sign Favors and we already have a project in Bradley that the Jazz made a move up the draft 2 draft him. Actually traded away 2 players i really liked (Hart and Bryant). I am with Cy on this one that the best player or players to fill in at the 3 would be a 3/4 or a 4/3 some one like Kurucs, Alize Johnson, Justin Jackson types.

This is an NBA of position less basketball and the Jazz need more versatile players. Of course I will always say BPA but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The choice is now up to Favors, and if I had to bet, I'd bet the field rather than him re-signing with the Jazz. In any case, with free agency taking place after the draft, the Jazz will probably draft a big with one of their picks. With Joe Johnson gone and Jerebko on a one-year deal, it makes sense to get a bigger forward who can play the 4. Bradley and Udoh are really 5s.

Also, looking at our projected draft range, an argument can be made for Robert Williams and Daniel Gafford as BPA. I think the Jazz would have to really fall in love with someone to pass on one of those guys. Personally, I'm really curious about Bonga.

One or more of the guys you mention should be available in the 2nd round.

What do you all think about Diallo? The dude has the measurements to be a lock down defender if he puts in the effort. He has measurables to andrew wiggins. If he could shoot he would be a lottery talent

He has the measurables to be Demar DeRozan, imo. For him, it's about shooting, ball movement and playing within an offense. I wouldn't judge him entirely on what UK is doing. The natural talent is there. Brooklyn likes him, and so some mocks have him going there in the 20s.

Donte DiVicenzo a former 3-star recruit dropped 21 - 9 - 9 for Nova today on 5/7 from 3..

Pretty much everything I said about him as a freshman is running true.

Last edited:
Yeesh... pretty much a no-show from UL thru 14 minutes, their down 16 and Luke Maye hasn't scored yet.

Malik Williams who's a 6'11" quick-twictchy shotblocker went 7/9 from 3 in their last 2 games in just 28 minutes combined...

He is flying WAY under the radar... He will likely be showcasing himself for the first rd next year as a sophomore. With Spaulding likely to declare and Mahmoud graduating he's gonna be the featured big..

you are one of the most egotistical narcissistic people I have ever met online.

You don't know me. We've never met. You couldn't pick me out of a police lineup. What you know is a narrative that you've concocted around the idea of me and that it triggers an "i don't like him" response, and not much else.

Well anyways if thats what you think - good, I hate the idea of being charming.. At least you don't think I'm charming, NOW THAT would really piss me off... con-artists actors and snake-oil salesman are charming... me? I have nothing to sell you, there's no impression I wish to plant in your head to farm some advantage from later...

If It was my intention to be charming i'd study Marlon Brando and emulate him in spectacular fashion. I'm not like that though, I'm too comfortable in my own skin, it's gotten me this far, which is further than most..

I created everything I ever needed with just my plain own 2 hands, no tricks, illusion, ********, deception, sales pitches, etc. oh and NO ROLEMODELS, I never trusted any adults when I was younger and now I'm even more sure their mostly flimsy spineless liars, that'll concede their core beliefs/values in exchange for a few extra bucks or the instant gratification they so desperately seek.

If i was either of those things you said, I'd have never shown up to this forum in the first place, I'd be masquerading around taking advantage/manipulating of a long list of people who'd have no clue of my true intentions. I hate going in public and having people complement me on my looks, if thats narcicisstic, fine, so be it, u ain't walked a mile in my shoes... It's gotta be atrocious to be some smoking hot chick, every year that passes i feel worse for these chicks -- they get it way worse, from everyone they ever meet, which is pretty much what happened to me tbh,everyone judges me on my looks, thats why I like the internet, i'm judged on my opinions, it's too easy when I add in the visible element, everyone caves....

I quit modeling because it seemed morally corrupt to me, I didn't feel like a man making $$$ that way, I felt like a ****ing zoo animal.

Reality check time ---- People in general are big-time narcissists... If you looked like me, you'd realize this before your teenage years are thru, it's true tho and it's really disgusting... Bar-none one of the biggest lies, the biggest misconceptions is that people pretend they don't base things on looks

Lemme give u an example, ur daughter brings me home to be introduced... I smile, keep it short and polite. Lets say for this example that i am a Narcissistic Egomaniac, but if that was really how I was, most everything in my power would be done to deceive everyone in the room into thinking otherwise... Because i'm tall and handsome and have a sharp tongue, your wife might say "oh I like him" because she might think "damn they'd have some pretty babies/grandkids..", meanwhile I'm the ****ing wolf in sheeps clothing... A lynchpin to this whole situation tho, is that I am like a certified 10/10, if I didn't look how I looked, the situation would be less amplified, and for that it's a SHAM...

Jim Carrey puts it well in that Andy Kaufman documentary;

At some point when you create yourself to make it, you're going to have to either let that creation go and take a chance on being loved or hated for who you really are, or you're going to have to kill who you really are and fall into your grave grasping a character you never were.

Last edited:
The choice is now up to Favors, and if I had to bet, I'd bet the field rather than him re-signing with the Jazz. In any case, with free agency taking place after the draft, the Jazz will probably draft a big with one of their picks. With Joe Johnson gone and Jerebko on a one-year deal, it makes sense to get a bigger forward who can play the 4. Bradley and Udoh are really 5s.

Also, looking at our projected draft range, an argument can be made for Robert Williams and Daniel Gafford as BPA. I think the Jazz would have to really fall in love with someone to pass on one of those guys. Personally, I'm really curious about Bonga.

One or more of the guys you mention should be available in the 2nd round.

Bonga fits into my 4/3 or a 3/4 type of player

You don't know me. We've never met. You couldn't pick me out of a police lineup. What you know is a narrative that you've concocted around the idea of me and that it triggers an "i don't like him" response, and not much else.

Well anyways if thats what you think - good, I hate the idea of being charming.. At least you don't think I'm charming, NOW THAT would really piss me off... con-artists actors and snake-oil salesman are charming... me? I have nothing to sell you, there's no impression I wish to plant in your head to farm some advantage from later...

If It was my intention to be charming i'd study Marlon Brando and emulate him in spectacular fashion. I'm not like that though, I'm too comfortable in my own skin, it's gotten me this far, which is further than most..

I created everything I ever needed with just my plain own 2 hands, no tricks, illusion, ********, deception, sales pitches, etc. oh and NO ROLEMODELS, I never trusted any adults when I was younger and now I'm even more sure their mostly flimsy spineless liars, that'll concede their core beliefs/values in exchange for a few extra bucks or the instant gratification they so desperately seek.

If i was either of those things you said, I'd have never shown up to this forum in the first place, I'd be masquerading around taking advantage/manipulating of a long list of people who'd have no clue of my true intentions. I hate going in public and having people complement me on my looks, if thats narcicisstic, fine, so be it, u ain't walked a mile in my shoes... It's gotta be atrocious to be some smoking hot chick, every year that passes i feel worse for these chicks -- they get it way worse, from everyone they ever meet, which is pretty much what happened to me tbh,everyone judges me on my looks, thats why I like the internet, i'm judged on my opinions, it's too easy when I add in the visible element, everyone caves....

I quit modeling because it seemed morally corrupt to me, I didn't feel like a man making $$$ that way, I felt like a ****ing zoo animal.

Reality check time ---- People in general are big-time narcissists... If you looked like me, you'd realize this before your teenage years are thru, it's true tho and it's really disgusting... Bar-none one of the biggest lies, the biggest misconceptions is that people pretend they don't base things on looks

Lemme give u an example, ur daughter brings me home to be introduced... I smile, keep it short and polite. Lets say for this example that i am a Narcissistic Egomaniac, but if that was really how I was, most everything in my power would be done to deceive everyone in the room into thinking otherwise... Because i'm tall and handsome and have a sharp tongue, your wife might say "oh I like him" because she might think "damn they'd have some pretty babies/grandkids..", meanwhile I'm the ****ing wolf in sheeps clothing... A lynchpin to this whole situation tho, is that I am like a certified 10/10, if I didn't look how I looked, the situation would be less amplified, and for that it's a SHAM...

Jim Carrey puts it well in that Andy Kaufman documentary;

At some point when you create yourself to make it, you're going to have to either let that creation go and take a chance on being loved or hated for who you really are, or you're going to have to kill who you really are and fall into your grave grasping a character you never were.

Actually you are selling something but even if I explained it to you, you wouldn't believe it or accept so going on being who you want us all to believe you are.

He has the measurables to be Demar DeRozan, imo. For him, it's about shooting, ball movement and playing within an offense. I wouldn't judge him entirely on what UK is doing. The natural talent is there. Brooklyn likes him, and so some mocks have him going there in the 20s.

they all have a 7' wing span but the crazy thing is Diallo is 6'5", Derozan is 6'7", and Wiggins 6'8". Diallo has some crazy wing span

Robert Williams. I think he's comparable as a prospect to Wendell Carter, just doesn't shoot the 3 yet. I think he goes end of the lottery or maybe 15 or 16, like Bam Adebayo last year.