What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

That’s not at all what I meant.

Getting a player like terry Rozier, Tatum, Oladipo, Booker, would improve this team more than acquiring a top big. Harris isn’t even a top big.

Favors isn’t holding this team back. Having a backup SF start and no one other than Mitchell and Burks able to create their own shot, does.
Anthony Davis would improve us better than any of those dudes.

Anyone interested in doing a deal with Denver for #14 and Faried? I think the idea would then be to play Faried as a back-up 5. Can he dribble and pass at all? He's only got one more year on his deal.

We definitely needed a reliable 3pt shooting guard other than DM45, think of the houston series once Rubio was hurt DM45 had to do it all.

We need another guy who can break opponents down off of the dribble and create his own offense on a consistent basis. DM is really the only guy that we have that can do that consistently. Rubio can do it a little bit, Joe can a little too, but it's not really in their comfort zone. That's why the more that I watch Elie Okobo the more I feel like he might be my favorite choice at 21...

He showcases it all in these highlights. He can shoot the three in spot ups or off the dribble. He creates separation with jab steps, hesitations, crossovers. He finishes with creativity around the rim. He shows smooth athleticism and has good size.

Anyone interested in doing a deal with Denver for #14 and Faried? I think the idea would then be to play Faried as a back-up 5. Can he dribble and pass at all? He's only got one more year on his deal.

I think I would. Maybe. I don’t know.

And the odds of DeMarcus Cousins actually wanting to go the Milwaukee, or Milwaukee even wanting him, are very low.

Look at the FO executives for those teams. You could maybe connect the dots.
1. Parker has to want to go to New Orleans
2. Cousins has to want to go to Milwaukee
3. New Orleans has to want to pay a heavy LT fine, which they do not.
4. New Orleans, the team with the least respected medical staff in the NBA, has to want Jabari Parker, a guy with two ACL surgeries.
5. Milwaukee, a team who is actually good, has to want the most overrated NBA player who is coming of Achilles surgery.

1. Parker has to want to go to New Orleans
2. Cousins has to want to go to Milwaukee
3. New Orleans has to want to pay a heavy LT fine, which they do not.
4. New Orleans, the team with the least respected medical staff in the NBA, has to want Jabari Parker, a guy with two ACL surgeries.
5. Milwaukee, a team who is actually good, has to want the most overrated NBA player who is coming of Achilles surgery.

Okay.

1st_Round_Board.png

New top 30 for me. Doing 2nd round is too tedious and I dont really care about anyone past 30 all that much.

Rep for Cy for putting his list out there.

I've only gone out to 15 myself, should go to 30 sometime.

1. Doncic
2. JJJ
3. Young
4. WCJ
5. Mikal
6. Bamba
7. Clark
8. Bagley
9. Ayton
10. MPJ
11. Shamet
12. Evans
13. Hall
14. Brunson
15. Jevon Carter

1st_Round_Board.png

New top 30 for me. Doing 2nd round is too tedious and I dont really care about anyone past 30 all that much.

I, too, am an Ayton not in the top 2 guy. I'm higher on Wendell Carter and Porter Jr than you are. With you on Sexton outside the lottery, but he's the kind of guy that could make me look silly very quickly. Also with you on Troy Brown. Brown and Simons were the two guys I watched that immediately made a strong first impression on me. And once that happens, I ride with them throughout the draft process no matter what lol. Also slightly lower on Robert Williams and slightly higher on Lonnie Walker. Kind of hard to argue with/against a lot of big boards since I think there's just a giant tier of guys.