What's new

Following Potential 2020 draftees

I have to say, reading through this with two Beys is kinda annoying. I like the Nova one.
Both are very different. I do like the Nova one a lot, reminds me of Bojan a bit. He's a big guy with a lot of offensive skill I wonder if he goes earlier in the draft because of the offensive potential.

Jalen Smith is nice and has improved every year at Maryland. He reminds me of a bigger Millsap. Speaking of Millsap wow what a game he had tonight. Morris told him to go pack his bags and go home and he got MAD

I'm rooting for Denver even though they beat us.

Late 2nd or undrafted FA guy. This is the type of player you'd try to develop into a Robert Covington big defensive wing. His shooting has a ways to go though.

Last edited:
Late 2nd or undrafted FA guy. This is the type of player you'd try to develop into a Robert Covington big defensive wing. His shooting has a ways to go though.

there are so many intriguing wing prospects this year that i feel only one pick in the draft is far from enough. Hope they spend the cash again and buy themselves back into the second round.

Another possible late developmental pick. It's hard to tell how much will translate due to the low level of competition, but Jayden Scrubb's off-the-dribble game looks better to me than Elijah Hughes. He looks to be a similar-caliber athlete compared to Hughes, he's not too far behind as a shooter, and he's 2 years younger than Hughes. He's not always a committed defender at this stage. He appears to be working hard in preparation for the draft.

Another possible late developmental pick. It's hard to tell how much will translate due to the low level of competition, but Jayden Scrubb's off-the-dribble game looks better to me than Elijah Hughes. He looks to be a similar-caliber athlete compared to Hughes, he's not too far behind as a shooter, and he's 2 years younger than Hughes. He's not always a committed defender at this stage.

Looks like a 2nd rounder who will play a couple years in the gleague than head overseas.

If the jazz are willing to spend money on a 2nd round pick they should be looking at a Guard prospect - Bolmaro, Malachi Flynn, Cassius Winston, Payton Pritchard.

If the jazz are willing to spend money on a 2nd round pick they should be looking at a Guard prospect - Bolmaro, Malachi Flynn, Cassius Winston, Payton Pritchard.

I still see Bolmaro going in the 1st round, near the Jazz's range. He just signed a 3-year deal with FC Barcelona, so I don't know how soon he'd come over.

I dont agree with Cassius Winston(too small), but the other 3 would be big steals. I'm a believer in Pritchard and Flynn and think Utah is really an ideal landing spot for Pritchard

5 weeks til the draft! With all thats taken place this year, there's no way this is gonna be a dud of a draft even for entertainment purposes. It's gonna be wild.

Ummm, no ****ing way is this dude becoming RoCo.

He's more in the mold of a Pascal Siakim/Julius Randle/Rui Hachimura (not saying he has that talent, but a grab n go type player). Much more of a 4/5 than a 3/4.

Newest Ringer mock draft has RJ Hampton falling to 23.

Draws a lot of comparisons to Dante Exum due to playing in the NBL, skin complexion, and shooting concerns. Mike Miller has been training with him and said he thinks he's an All-Star and the shooting is looking good.

Last edited:

New video of one of my favorite 2nd round guys. High chance he doesnt make it, but he's a really unique player who plays with a lot of creativity. His shooting is pretty horrendous and he's just an overall unpolished player due to how wild he plays. A lot of defensive potential and if he can shoot it he would be a very good fit in Utah.

Newest Ringer mock draft has RJ Hampton falling to 23.

Draws a lot of comparisons to Dante Exum due to playing in the NBL, skin complexion, and shooting concerns. Mike Miller has been training with him and said he thinks he's an All-Star and the shooting is looking good.

Too much Dante PTSD to take him. Looks just like him. Plays faster and looks more fearless and doesn’t look awkward but every time I see him I’d see Dante... IDK I guess at 23 you don’t find a lot of guys with big upside.

Winston isn't any smaller than those other college guys.
Uhhh.... you're totally wrong about that... Peyton Pritchard used to be the same size as Winston, and then he grew about 3"...

Malachi Flynn measured 6'1" without shoes for USA basketball in 2017...