I still find it hilarious that Lamelo is even considered a number 1. I watched the dude play 5 games in the AUS league and he literally shot 16% from the 3.
This is the last thing I’ll say to you for probably at least a year so you can relax:This guy posts a picture of spongebob looking at his feet on the floor, head tilted down like a lying child, and with a caption that says "I'ma head out" more projecting..
that gesture perfectly encapsulates what i think of you and your "im not a vigilante" "counter-argument"
you got called out and said pretty much 0 to defend urself then u looked for the first moment u could to escape the argument... hahahah a real positon of power!
u cant look my vigilante argument in the eye and refute it toe to toe, so like a child u look at ur feet and run away... explains my point perfectly,. thx for that picture.
Good takeThere are like 5-10 red flags with the kid... some that would almost certainly take him off of my lottery draft board... when you add them up I would completely surprised if he actually becomes a good meaningful basketball player.
- doesn't like the game... okay.
-Inconsistent effort... no problem
- bad defender... all kids are lols
-didn't really win at any level... concerning a bit
- says and does dumb ****... I mean he's young
- Did he look a little out of shape in the pro day he put on... there is a pandemic quit being a dick
I bet he goes to Charlotte or Minny and they will regret drafting him.
It is incredibly stupid but it is honest, doesn't necessarily make someone bad. So does not poor taste in music.1. I frankly disagree. Perhaps more to the point, that’s an idiotic thing to say in public.
2. He bills himself as a “real” rapper, unlike Damian Lillard. Talking **** about stupid **** against a serious NBA player and good dude (who based on the caliber of his comments, would wager he is probably quite a bit worse of a rapper).