What's new

Following Potential 2020 draftees

you will no w never adress the vigilantism thing again because u have no footing at all LMAOOO its ur whole shtick tho dude and u know it

For the record, people are free to pursue their interests. I guess I find it exceptionally distasteful to proclaim how little of a **** you care about basketball, then talk about how great of a rapper you are (a telltale of a turd), and then using the opportunity to talk ****.

I'd have to hear the context in which he said that, but yeah, not a good look when you're trying to be the #1 pick in the NBA draft.

Give it a rest man, you're clogging up the thread with smack-talk.
I say their clogging up the thread with VIGILANTISM, and have been for years... can u refute that? who here in this thread has talked more basketball than me? people dont wanna talk basketball with me, they wanna talk about me.. thats how its been for years

vigilantism is so EXACTLY what ur doing, that ur only response is to directly try and refute the claim... consider ur hand caught in the cookie jar
You really cannot resist embarrassing yourself, can you.

I’m not a vigilante. Do you know what that is?

I'd have to hear the context in which he said that, but yeah, not a good look when you're trying to be the #1 pick in the NBA draft.
Yeah, I guess I don’t really know if it was part of the same conversation or stream of thought, just read it as it was pieced together.

You really cannot resist embarrassing yourself, can you.

I’m not a vigilante. Do you know what that is?
Your being a vigilante about being a vigilante now.. no? I vigilante is someone who goes by their own rules and impresses them upon others

the vigilante rule ur operating under right now is "im not allowed to be a vigilante"

the best part, the part thats really rich tho ---- is you lack the improvisational skills to really gain footing in that stance in a convincing manner, and ur well aware of this lack of cunning, so u prefer to try to be evasive and dismissive... we all know u cant stand toe to toe with me, and u know it, cuz if u had that confidence, and could fidn those words to do A THOROUGH REFUTATION, you would.. but you cant, and so this is where it ends

1. I frankly disagree. Perhaps more to the point, that’s an idiotic thing to say in public.
2. He bills himself as a “real” rapper, unlike Damian Lillard. Talking **** about stupid **** against a serious NBA player and good dude (who based on the caliber of his comments, would wager he is probably quite a bit worse of a rapper, a skill with a bar so low so as to not exist).

It is bar none, the stupidest set of comments I’ve heard aired by a top pick.
There are like 5-10 red flags with the kid... some that would almost certainly take him off of my lottery draft board... when you add them up I would completely surprised if he actually becomes a good meaningful basketball player.

- doesn't like the game... okay.
-Inconsistent effort... no problem
- bad defender... all kids are lols
-didn't really win at any level... concerning a bit
- says and does dumb ****... I mean he's young
- Did he look a little out of shape in the pro day he put on... there is a pandemic quit being a dick

I bet he goes to Charlotte or Minny and they will regret drafting him.

lets hear how this thread isnt wrought with vigilantism... hahahha cmon I dare ya... we have now encroached upon a truly interesting topic and u guys are gonna bitch out and try to decompress hahahah

It ain't draft day without 400 reminders that PGAB found everyone first and everyone is so dumb and then a full meltdown ensues... gonna go ahead and put that on ignore for a day or two.

There are like 5-10 red flags with the kid... some that would almost certainly take him off of my lottery draft board... when you add them up I would completely surprised if he actually becomes a good meaningful basketball player.

- doesn't like the game... okay.
-Inconsistent effort... no problem
- bad defender... all kids are lols
-didn't really win at any level... concerning a bit
- says and does dumb ****... I mean he's young
- Did he look a little out of shape in the pro day he put on... there is a pandemic quit being a dick

I bet he goes to Charlotte or Minny and they will regret drafting him.

He would scare the **** out of me if I were the T'wolves. Reportedly, Minny is still trying to move the #1 pick.

He would scare the **** out of me if I were the T'wolves. Reportedly, Minny is still trying to move the #1 pick.
If they take him at #3 they can at least plead that hey... he was the third guy in a three man tier... not our fault he's Anthony Bennett/Andrew Wiggins.

One thing that would piss me off is if GS gets Wendell Carter to move from #2 to #4... the Bulls seem to be super dumb but I would like their dumbassery to not help the Warriors get a big that is ready to play and still add a great prospect.

I’m truly worried about your well-being.
im not worried about yours because u display common traits of a simple young boy, like one who enjoys power tripping ego dream fantasies like seen in comic books... you just wanna have the last word like a simple young boy too, u dont care about the information exchanged, as long as ur satisfied with the closure you get from impressing your vigilantism on the conversation..

your need to keep responding and to have the last word, is a form of vigilantism... dont you get that ???

the vigilantism i speak of is EXTREMELY EXTREMELY EXTREMELY EXTREMELY COMMON.. dont think im telling u that ur special, ur not, what u do is a dime-a-dozen.. Its easy to behave the way you do... very self serving.. it's very repetitve to be a vigilante, so many find comfort in those cycles, and they let habits spiral out of control and like a comic book characte rthe line between the person and their personality begins to blend with the vigilante... and the result is avg joes like this guy, and cy.

ur whats called the core market audience... thats why the comics are written that way, because their fit for mass consumption. those power tripping fantasies, where ur the lawmaker and people who break your rules get punished are how you angle your conversations! I know deep down you wish you were an even bigger better, wittier vigilante than you are right now, and its something worth working really hard to acheive... you so desperately want that to be a reality you project it to something as objective as a pro basketball team or the players involved. whos the crazy one here?

Last edited:
It ain't draft day without 400 reminders that PGAB found everyone first and everyone is so dumb and then a full meltdown ensues... gonna go ahead and put that on ignore for a day or two.
JSYK: when a person on ignore starts a thread, you can’t see threads they start. Hence, why I didn’t enter this thread until a few days ago.

Ight, I never use ignore but this is just wild. I'll give him a few days to cool down and for the draft to be done.

Yikes.

when i show up and drop posts that say "player-x is worth keeping an eye on" those are objectively some of the purest basketball posts made here. their not wrought with some narrative...

people dont give a **** about those posts.. ppl dont respond to donovan mitchell doign some crazy *** dunk in high school posts. years later u lames are completely nose deep up his cheeks tho...

its the posts u get to be vigilantes about.... those are the ones that get responded to...

can someone here refute that?