What's new

Following Potential 2020 draftees

ya know what so funny is with the wiseman thing is that a lot of warriors fans who became draft watchers were convinced of that nonsense too... and now he's gonna fall in their laps

Who are you talking to? You should really start a blog.
talking? as in engaging in speech? i'm not talking to anyone. why would you think i was? im sitting here at a computer typing.

You shouldnt start a blog. Seems like you have trouble choosing your words. Maybe take some english courses first?

hahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahahaa thaTS THE DUDE WITH THE SUPERIORITY COMPLEX whos too high and mighty to argue with me....

he thinks 6'2 jalen harris is better than james wiseman IN THE NBA... with the big boys...

hahhahahhahahhahahhahahhaha and he spends plenty of time doing his research so guys, you should believe cy!

the **** this guy believed to drop wiseman on that board like that, not even real, just like what he did to Zach "i wouldnt take him in the 2nd rd" LaVine... complete projected fantasies............ truly thats what they are, a little boys power tripping fantasies hes hoping he can wish into reality...

Last edited:
hey cy will u please compare Jalen Harris to Donovan Mitchell for us? how do u think they compare.. I'd liek the indepth breakdown hahahhahahhahaaaaaa

giphy.gif

so many dudes fall pray to vigilantism type of mindsets... and that is what the nba draft becomes for some... Like ive always said the avg fan is rooting for themselves, not their team, because the branding of the team has so deeply penetrated their character, they identify themselves with it, thats why people get utah jazz coffins and such...

Cy isnt like that, he's no die-hard. He's much more of the vigilante type im speaking of...

"I wouldnt take Lavine in the 2nd rd cuz he's an and-1 player", is PRECISELY the vigilantism i'm speaking about... ppl arent even giving an ounce of effort into being objective, projecting their own confirmed biases IS MUCH MORE IN THEIR COMFORT ZONE

“But, wherever a man goes, men will pursue and paw him with their dirty institutions, and, if they can, constrain him to belong to their desperate odd-fellow society. It is true, I might have resisted forcibly with more or less effect, might have run "amok" against society; but I preferred that society should run "amok" against me, it being the desperate party.”​

- Thoreau

The jazz have been a pro team for almost 50 years and have 0 championships, now thats embarrassing. that is a monument of WASTE... no?

Why? Dumb for sure but these people don't need to love basketball.
1. I frankly disagree. Perhaps more to the point, that’s an idiotic thing to say in public.
2. He bills himself as a “real” rapper, unlike Damian Lillard. Talking **** about stupid **** against a serious NBA player and good dude (who based on the caliber of his comments, would wager he is probably quite a bit worse of a rapper).

Last edited:
1. I frankly disagree. Perhaps more to the point, that’s an idiotic thing to say in public.
2. He bills himself as a “real” rapper, unlike Damian Lillard.

It is bar none, the stupidest set of comments I’ve heard aired by a top pick.
right on time.... more VIGILANTISM!!!

is that not vigilantism? thats what ppl like numberica are all about... every post is a projection of his version of vigilantism... correct me if im wrong..

wheres the objective conversation? thats what im here for...

i think im being vilified for not joining in on the vigilante circlejerk yall have every year.

can someone debunk that claim???

Last edited:
numberica is even vigilant on what is a real rapper. he's like one of those art critic jerks who thinks theres good and bad art..

you think your in a position to talk down and impress your vigilantism on me? You have nothing else tho.... thats it... you've shown your cards, and your BORING.... your boring... what u have to say is the same thing over and over again, ur not talking about the players ur talking about yourself!!!

im in a position to point out just how repetitive and self-important your shtick is, while scaling across 1,000 dif topics in the meantime... u cant touch me.. you stay silent and wait for some perfect moment to pounce, and i still discard those opinions with ease.. cuz u lack aptitude and grit and focus

Holy ****, what a turd.
It's not a great look, but it isnt a deal breaker if he's a worker. I think this is true for a lot of people in varying professions. Like how a lot of musicians make music in a genre, but don't really actively listen to that genre all that much.

He's probably a Wiggins type, but if valued and paid properly, Wiggins isnt a bad player by any stretch.

is that not vigilantism? thats what ppl like numberica are all about... every post is a projection of his version of vigilantism... correct me if im wrong..
Okay.

You don’t know what vigilantism is, or a search engine apparently.

Don’t worry, I’m eager to put you back on ignore too.

Okay.

You don’t know what vigilantism is, or a search engine apparently.

Don’t worry, I’m eager to put you back on ignore too.
vigilantism is so EXACTLY what ur doing, that ur only response is to directly try and refute the claim... consider ur hand caught in the cookie jar

For the record, people are free to pursue their interests. I guess I find it exceptionally distasteful to proclaim how little of a **** you care about basketball, then talk about how great of a rapper you are (a telltale of a turd), and then using the opportunity to talk ****.