What's new

Following Potential 2020 draftees

Really like the trade. Last time we traded for #27 good things happened :)

Used our Walt Perrin connections to get it done lol. Looks like Woodard at 27 and a wild card at 38...depends on if any of the good PGs are left I guess. I think Mason Jones would be a good pick at 38, but he might be gone by then. Maybe looking at Sam Merrill there too?

the thing that gets me about maledon is

how the heck are u gonna be 2.8% bodyfat but scared to do agility and explosion drills?

Maledon is like George Hill without defense. Quality player though.
how bad could his #'s possibly be tho... like i dont understand... things are not computing... at 2.8% bf u gotta be in the absolute peak/prime condition you'll ever be in to crush those drills, agility and explosion...

I feel like all the intelligence on these guys is ********. This draft is going to be a complete crapshoot. Its good we got two tries in basically the same range instead of one

Now that the Jazz have traded back to #27, I think it's at least 50-50 that the Jazz draft Tyler Bey. I've been feeling this for weeks.

We'll see if the Locke hype machine is for real with Woodard.

TJ is saying Udoka is under consideration... Jebus DL didn't learn his lesson with TB? Those are guys you can get with minimum deals once they are already developed. At least get Tillman or Zeke or Carey who have a potentially differentiating skill(s).

If the Jazz wanted to work a 3-team deal that brought back Minnesota's #1 and #17 picks in a package for Rudy, I bet they could pull it off. They'd need a team like Atlanta to give #6 + Hunter to Minnesota probably.

It's interesting that it's Draft Day, and Minnesota still doesn't have a deal to move the #1 pick.