What's new

Following Potential 2020 draftees

Yeah... I don't know what they are thinking... Isn't 23 about the same value as 27 when you are trading up ? I wouldn't consider it that much of a difference if i'm one of the teams in the top 5-6...
No ones intel is that good... NY Knicks are dumb AF anytime you can do business with someone dumb AF you do it. Flat draft and we just got two bites at the Apple... I 100% approve.

Yeah... I don't know what they are thinking... Isn't 23 about the same value as 27 when you are trading up ? I wouldn't consider it that much of a difference if i'm one of the teams in the top 5-6...
nope

There's gonna be a run on PG's in the second half of the 1st rd, probably right at the end.. the Knicks probably wanna make sure they get their guy/shooter.

One thing to watch doe... #38 might be the draft equity we use to dump Ed. Sucks on draft night but helps build the roster through FA.

oH IT'S A NICE TRADE FOR Utah. They move down from 23 to 27 and pick up #38 in the process.
I wanted this scenario months ago when I stated I hoped we would trade back and draft Quickley with the 2nd. I love this move as the first 1/3 of the 2nd round has some nice rotation players. Even if we use the 2nd on somebody else (which is likely) I still love the trade. Here's to replacing one of our scrubs with a competent player. I also get the feeling the guy we're drafting in the 1st isn't high on draft boards and may even be considered a bit of a reach, whomever it is, which is why JZ made this happen.

I'd be SHOCKED if thats what they do with the pick...
Unless they dump Ed they can’t use the MLE and bring back JC... like they literally can’t do it because they will be over the Apron and hard capped.

It might be one where we move back another 10 spots so get something back too... just saying it’s something to watch.

At #38, I like Jordan Nwora as a wing shooter with some size. Still like Reggie Perry and Paul Reed. There are a few 2-guards who could work.

I like snagging another pick in this draft. But hopefully no one drops to 23 who we would have loved to get.

Definitely rooting for Cy’s boy Harris at 38.