What's new

Following Potential 2020 draftees

Yeah but I dont really care too much about him as a prospect or anyone on Kansas tbh so they havent a been a focus of mine. I can't accurately scout everyone in a draft/

That's fair. Very quick off the ground for such a big dude.

Destroyed Baylor in their second matchup this season:

Questions on him are all about defending the perimeter (shocking), his incredibly poor FT shooting, and his general poor feel on offense.

That's fair. Very quick off the ground for such a big dude.

Destroyed Baylor in their second matchup this season:

Questions on him are all about defending the perimeter (shocking), his incredibly poor FT shooting, and his general poor feel on offense.

Yeah, I dont mind the perimter stuff too much. Maybe he could lose some weight and improve there.

FT shooting is bad, but it isnt a deal breaker since he wont be playing crunch minutes.

The bad feel on offense could be a deal breaker. I think it's one of the big reasons Ed failed in Utah. Just no feel for passing off the short roll.

the floor is all yours, explain why what ur doing isnt vigilantism..

you will no w never adress the vigilantism thing again because u have no footing at all LMAOOO its ur whole shtick tho dude and u know it

I say their clogging up the thread with VIGILANTISM, and have been for years... can u refute that? who here in this thread has talked more basketball than me? people dont wanna talk basketball with me, they wanna talk about me.. thats how its been for years

lets hear how this thread isnt wrought with vigilantism... hahahha cmon I dare ya... we have now encroached upon a truly interesting topic and u guys are gonna bitch out and try to decompress hahahah

im not worried about yours because u display common traits of a simple young boy, like one who enjoys power tripping ego dream fantasies like seen in comic books... you just wanna have the last word like a simple young boy too, u dont care about the information exchanged, as long as ur satisfied with the closure you get from impressing your vigilantism on the conversation..

your need to keep responding and to have the last word, is a form of vigilantism... dont you get that ???

the vigilantism i speak of is EXTREMELY EXTREMELY EXTREMELY EXTREMELY COMMON.. dont think im telling u that ur special, ur not, what u do is a dime-a-dozen.. Its easy to behave the way you do... very self serving.. it's very repetitve to be a vigilante, so many find comfort in those cycles, and they let habits spiral out of control and like a comic book characte rthe line between the person and their personality begins to blend with the vigilante... and the result is avg joes like this guy, and cy.

ur whats called the core market audience... thats why the comics are written that way, because their fit for mass consumption. those power tripping fantasies, where ur the lawmaker and people who break your rules get punished are how you angle your conversations! I know deep down you wish you were an even bigger better, wittier vigilante than you are right now, and its something worth working really hard to acheive... you so desperately want that to be a reality you project it to something as objective as a pro basketball team or the players involved. whos the crazy one here?

Your being a vigilante about being a vigilante now.. no? I vigilante is someone who goes by their own rules and impresses them upon others

the vigilante rule ur operating under right now is "im not allowed to be a vigilante"

the best part, the part thats really rich tho ---- is you lack the improvisational skills to really gain footing in that stance in a convincing manner, and ur well aware of this lack of cunning, so u prefer to try to be evasive and dismissive... we all know u cant stand toe to toe with me, and u know it, cuz if u had that confidence, and could fidn those words to do A THOROUGH REFUTATION, you would.. but you cant, and so this is where it ends
You sound so dumb, idiot!!

Nico Mannion is like a less athletic Luke Kennard. Why in the world would we want him?
Nico logged zero blocks this year... not one... he's unathletic but he makes up for it by having TRex arms.

regarding Azubuike, any reason he can't be Deandre Jordan? but with a better head on his shoulders and ahead physically at a young age than Jordan was.

PAYTON PRITCHARD IN THE FIRST ROUND... do i know my **** or do i know my ****? hahahhahah I called that one a mile away..

Yeah, I dont mind the perimter stuff too much. Maybe he could lose some weight and improve there.

FT shooting is bad, but it isnt a deal breaker since he wont be playing crunch minutes.

The bad feel on offense could be a deal breaker. I think it's one of the big reasons Ed failed in Utah. Just no feel for passing off the short roll.

Well... let's hope it isn't I guess. #27 does seem too high for him.

Ey detroit is claiming they had a 1st rd grade on Saben Lee... thats one that slipped under a lot of noses if it comes to fruition

What crazy value Sacramento got..... Haliburton at 12? Woodard at 40? Ramsey at 43? I think so many teams did such a great job last night honestly.

Jazz also signed Seton Hall center Romaro Gill. He's 7-2 255 lbs and quite old for a college player which is 26.
Eyyyy So... Ive seen this kid play a decent amount. I enjoyed watching Seton Hall this season thoroughly. He does appear to be somewhere around a pro quality C. Maybe not an NBA C, idk, he could block shots in league across the globe, for sure.

It was always strange to me, at first, to see him starting over Ikey Obiagu, who's a much more highly touted C with major shotblocking ability, but the more games I watched the more it made sense.

This kid has a MASSIVE wingspan. Somewhere in Rudy territory like 7'8". Cuz Obiagu, who's a true 7-footer, IIRC has like a 7'5" wingspan, and this kid was markedly taller and longer

OKC now has a good sized backcourt with Maledon and SGA
OKC's managed to get like their 5 most expensive players from last season off the books here, in a weeks time it seems... How much cap space do they have rn?

They've gotta be far from done making moves.

Venting bump, but Jaden McDaniels has been starting for the Wolves the last 5 games. Worst team in the league and all, but still

vs DAL - 4-8 FG, 1-3 3pt, 9pts/5reb/1ast/1stl/1blk
vs HOU - 5-5 FG, 2-2 3pt, 14pts/2reb/2blk
vs HOU - 6-10 FG, 2-4 3pt, 14pts/2reb/1ast/1blk
@ BKN - 5-11 FG, 3-5 3pt, 13pts/7reb/4ast/1stl/4blk
vs NYK - 7-13 FG, 4-9 3pt, 18pts/5reb/3ast

Venting bump, but Jaden McDaniels has been starting for the Wolves the last 5 games. Worst team in the league and all, but still

vs DAL - 4-8 FG, 1-3 3pt, 9pts/5reb/1ast/1stl/1blk
vs HOU - 5-5 FG, 2-2 3pt, 14pts/2reb/2blk
vs HOU - 6-10 FG, 2-4 3pt, 14pts/2reb/1ast/1blk
@ BKN - 5-11 FG, 3-5 3pt, 13pts/7reb/4ast/1stl/4blk
vs NYK - 7-13 FG, 4-9 3pt, 18pts/5reb/3ast
Bryce Cotton and Jack Cooley had some good games for the Jazz too in the day. Off to Japan and Australia with them.

I'll list some players here that I think could have real star potential, even if they also have a low floor or bust potential. If I were the Jazz, these are the guys I'd want to draft.

RJ Hampton: could be like 80% of John Wall, but needs to learn how to lead a team and it's not clear that he'll get there
Patrick Williams: could be an All Star wing like Jimmy Butler
Aleksej Pokusevski: could be like Keith Van Horn with a better handle and passing, but needs 20+ lbs.
Tyrese Maxey: Could be a slightly more athletic Coby White if he shoots consistently
Aaron Nesmith: Could be Buddy Hield with a touch more driving ability
Jaden McDaniels: Has the raw talent to be like 80% of Paul George, but has a ton of work to do across the board; a middling scenario for him could be something like Kelly Oubre. He could also bust.
Leandro Bolmaro: Could be Gordon Hayward-meets-Ricky Rubio, but needs to fill out his body and settle on a shooting motion to make it consistent.
Paul Reed: Could be like Josh Smith with more IQ and playmaking, but needs to fix his shot.
The Poku becoming KVH comparison was one that kind of stuck in my head years later. Mainly because KVH was a player I grew up watching and was one I followed through the years. Do you think Poku still gets there?