What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

Game6Conley

There are some true phenoms at the top of this class, here's the top west-coast prospect hands down, he is one of the most athletic guards I've ever seen in HS...

This draft is gonna be L-O-A-D-E-D.. U can take that to the bank right now.. LOADED..

This draftclass has a chance to have a truly special top-5.

My favorite 5 players in order are;

1a) Jalen Green - Worthy of being called a Phenom
1b) Isaiah Todd - Worthy of being called a Phenom

3) R.J. Hampton - I believe this kid is a rich mans Dante Exum btw

4) Jalen Suggs - Rich mans Monta Ellis/Austin Rivers fusion.. He's a true flamethrower and, he gets white hot.. Also a great quarterback..

5) Scottie Barnes - Epic Swiss Army Knife player.. This kid plays a victorious style of ball, he's both a warlord wing, and a floor general, he's quite honestly got some LeBron to his game. He's 6'7" well built with crazy long arms.

This class is so loaded that i'm not really gonna begin to get into some of the players I feel are underrated and primed to rise, cuz there will be too many posts and the games are about to tip.

5 I'm gonna mention are tho.

6'10" C N'Fale Dante (Alabama) <-- Wingspan is at a minimum 7'4", probably closer to 7'6"
6'5" wing BJ (or Brandon) Boston (Georgia),
6'4" SG Josh Christopher (Cali)
6'9" combo-forward Jaemyn Brakefield (Mississippi)
and 6'5" SG MarJon Beauchamp, who's gotta be one of the best prospects from the state of Washington in a while...

Hunter Dickinson (from Virginia) is far and away the best true 7-footer thats surfaced in this class and he's gotta be near 250lbs already so for that he's worth a mention here, he's got staying power for sure, he's pretty skilled, I've seen him a few times.

Players like 6'8" Greg Brown (Texas), 6'6" Julian Strawther (Nevada), Jalen Johnson(Wisconsin), Jabri Abdur-Rahim (NJ - and yes thats Shareef's son) and 6'5" Jaden Springer (NC) and 6'2" Jeremy Roach(Texas) look damn good too.

Last edited:
For some international flavor, Usman Garuba, who's an extremely early blooming 6'7 combo forward with an absurdly advanced build. He's extremely dominant on the youth levels and his teams rarely ever lose..

Pretty sure he won the MVP of some tournament this summer and was a year or 2 younger than the competition. Looks like his growth has plateaued though and will need to add lots of skill in the coming years.

He's also got a younger brother and I've read articles calling them "the next Gasol brothers of Spanish basketball"

(footage posted in 2018)

There's also this beast of a 6'10" bigman from Togo, Ariel Hukporti, and he'll be the first player to make the NBA born in Togo.

He lives in and plays for Germany though. Porsche BBA Ludwigsburg.

The MVP of the last Fiba U16 Africa tournament, Mali's Oumar Ballo, who's 6'10" 240lbs with a 7'5" wingspan is a better prospect than the above Hukporti. He's also born in 2002

Alex Antetokounmpo "Greek Freak 4.0" who's gotta be at least 6'7" and on the fast track to 6'10", resides in this class too.

Giannis always used to joke many years back that Alex would be the best shooter of all of em, and he's gonan be right.. Alex also appears to be by far the closest to Giannis as far as fluidity/handle/hand-eye coordination..

Last edited:

got an offer from UK today! I've been posting about this kid since he was 6'7" a summer or two ago. surefire first rd pick. better prospect than Robert Williams.

Remember the name Ibou Dianko Badje. 7'1 Senegalese 15 year old with crazy length..... Dunks everything.

Mark Williams a name to watch. Bout 6'10 or 6'11 with long arms and nice shotblocking potential. He's rated like 50th in the class right now but due for a big uptick and has bigtime potential...

There's a funny story about Isaiah Todd's mother, who's been telling him the NBA is gonna change the one-and-done rule just in time for him for years... and it looks like she's gonna be right...