What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

While this is still on page 1. Jalen Johnson deserves a mention, best prospect from Wisconsin in years.

Word is he's near 6'8" these days

Greg Brown III is 6'8" and one of the best dunkers in HS already. Monster athlete. Check this out.

He's a top-10 recruit per ESPN.

This class (HS 2020) is where Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Dwayne Wade and Jamal Mashburn's sons reside.

Wade and Mashburn Jr. are both about 6'2" and play PG and regarded as 4-star types. Zaire Wade's a lefty with a nice ability to shoot off the dribble.

Mashburn Jr. has a very nice looking J too.

Jabri Abdur-Rahim is regarded as a borderline 5-star prospect he's about 6'5 or 6'6 and a bouncy wiry wing with nice potential.

this class is LUH-OH-DEAD

Last edited:
Keep an eye on St. Louis PG 6'3" Caleb Love. He's regarded as a top-50 type. I have a good feeling about him.

Check this out. ESPN's #1 player in the class. I think he's gonna be like, uh, better than LaMarcus Aldridge....

4-star Ziaire Williams looks good from what I've seen. 6'7" and skinny but very skilled and bouncy. I like his handle for a player that height and age.

Was reading up on the NBA Africa game and thought to check on Mali's Oumar Ballo... Born in 2002...

He first blew up at the U16 Africa FIBA tourney in 2017, this is 2018 footage.

The Greak Freak's most talented brother, Alex, resides in this class. At a recent NBA Basketball without Borders camp he measured 6'5" barefoot with a 7'2" wingspan.

PHENOM ALERT!!!!! Check this out. 9'10 standing reach turned 15 in october. Shareef Abdur Raheem's worked this kid out and says sky's the limit and that he was so receptive to his teaching he immediately put it into use in games.

He's Senegalese.

4-star Ziaire Williams looks good from what I've seen. 6'7" and skinny but very skilled and bouncy. I like his handle for a player that height and age.

Update; this kid is definitely legit. One of the best wings on the westcoast regardless of class, hes easily 5-star quality. probable top-20 pick.

Only about 6'3" shooting guard, but he looks damn good, and underrated somewhere in the 20-30 range in class..

This kid looks like a better version of Malik Newman to me.. much better..

Last edited:
Y'all know I like to play the game of "SF's that will be better than Hayward" Which is a fancy way of saying guys that can possibly deserve the max.

Definitely you can write in Jalen Johnson, in pen. He's going top-5 in this draft, probably top-3.

BJ Boston is up to top-10 consensus, when I was posting him bout him last summer he was in the 50-60's!

This kid is legit. One of the best wing players from Georgia in a long time.