What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

that boxscore is SO insane... wowowowoowooww.... Jalen Duren 1/4 from the fieild 5 fouls?!?!??! wtf penny

Josh Minott plays 12 minutes and gets 2 stls n 2 blocks wtf penny

emoni bates grabs 1 board in 28 mins.. wtf penny

What is that starting lineup he's using too? no PG's at all.. n it comes back to bite them bigtime..

Damion Collins is fun to watch for Kentucky. If u watched the games on a super tiny screen, you could still tell who Damion collins is because he;d be the one whos head gets to rim level when he jumps near the basket.

Ok I was wrong I admit it. Jalen Duren was too high on my board, n the consensus of him being closer to top5 than top3 i now agree with

long time NBA fans will remember the name Samaki Walker. His son Jabari is a 6'9 Sophomore forward at Colorado who shot over 50% from 3 freshman year. Very good player, one of the best in college basketball. He is a possible 1st rd pick n could go top20 maybe even closer to the lotto.

Right now, after that Memphis loss, I'd say my top5 is:

Chet
Jabari Smith
Banchero
Jaden Hardy
Duren

Last edited:
I swear all u need to see is those highlights of that kid dropping 31 at 17 years old in the g-leauge to know some of the aspersions cast on young players are irrelevant

people overrate the visual aspect, they think a kid is younger so hes weaker so he doesnt belong, basketball however, is not a contest of strength...There's more than one ways to skin a cat, its true.... Scoot Henderson is using change of direction to shake his defenders, and he is an excellent finisher around the rim n can also hit his open shots.

I swear tho of all the top prospects.. Jabari Smith is the most underrated.. I almost want to put him #1 on my board.

Does this not look like a player who could go #1 to you? Look at the 3 he makes with the shotclock winding down 40 seconds into this highlight package... Every NBA team could use a forward like this...

Last edited:
for years we have discussed so many PF's at the top of the draft who cant even hold a candle next to Jabari Smith.. Im sure of it.. Players like Aaron Gordon, Kevin Knox, Marvin Bagley all pale in comparison... Jabari Smith is not only better but plays a far more complete game on both ends of the floor, and he's got more directly translatable skills because of his ability to operate in the high paint while being an effective passer.

The team who gets him will also have the luxury of playing him at the 5 and call it a smallball look and he will absolutely punish some of the other smallball looks seen around the association today...

n furthermore I'll just say this Jabari Smith is way better than Giannis at the same age... It's not even remotely close... better passer, better shooter, better post moves, much better idea of where he fits and how to leverage his skills.

How tall is Jabari Smith too? He was listed at 6'9 not that long ago, but he's definitely grown, its not some media fantasy sensationalism.. He's definitely at least 6'10 nowadays, he's clearly getting a lot bigger. Is the NBA team that gets him gonna list at 6'11"?

His father was listed at 6'11 250lbs in his playing days. He played for the Kings, Nets and 76ers in the early 2000's.

Smith is obviously so good there's no reason for him to show up at the combine, thats a given. so i guess we'll never know for sure.

Last edited:
Jabari Smith at the 5 vs Rudy is actually one of the smallball looks that could give the Jazz issues tbh.. IDK how Rudy could really play his game with any sort of comfort if he had to guard him..

ay a sleeper freshman to keep an eye on is 4* Blake Wesley 6'5" cg at Notre Dame. He's a shooter who has some fancy dribble drive moves. He dips the ball down super low before he shoots it (release is looks pure/clean) but seems to be able to keep the defense honest with his threat of changing direction n slipping past.

Im pretty sure Christian Koloko is the most improved player in the country... He's like prime Hassan Whiteside out there or something...

like am i to believe teams are gonna pass on that kid? he was like 6'10 and 175lbs not long ago now he's 7'1 and added a ton of muscle..

one of the koloko blocks today he jumps from the other side of the paint to stuff an alleyu oop attempt n hits the floor runing down the other end running..

it just seems utterly rediculous that a long list of nba teams would pass on that kid.. he's improved so much in such little time...

I've been posting about Koloko here for some time cuz he has the rudy like wingspan.. the game where he shut down hunter dickenson not long ago was a bit of an eye opener..

the follow up games since have been nothing short of spectacular..