What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

JAbri Abdur-Rahim (son of Shareef) has played an EXCELLENT game here too.. I dont wanna speculate on his upside just yet but the objective for him in college was to polish up for matchups like these and he's looked more than solid.

i hate what penny is doing he needs to put alex lomax back in the starting lineup n baby the diaper dandies he's got, this isnt a good look..

ay im a fan and a believer in kario oquendo --- "ill tell u what" - in my best hank hill voice.. this is gonna be a tough act to follow for the rest of tonights games..

when I watch #10 Arkansas i cant help but think "jaylin williams is making all these other players look better than they are"

There's not even close to a better player in the nation averaging 5ppg either.. He's could EASILY score 15 a night too, he's just playing for the team n fine tuning his passing..

Juwan Howard has Moussa Diabate in the starting lineup and he's 3/3 early vs UNC!!!!!!! lets gooo grea tnight of college ball

2 of the best SG's in the nation going at it in Johhny Davis and Michael DeVoe in Wisconsin-Georgia Tech

I love this LSU team.. how could u hate on this squad with the devastating acl tear to adam miller and still starting 8-0

lsu has crazy personnel... tari eason has 5 steals and 3 blocks off the bench and he's 6'8. certified beast on the defensive end.

Wow BYU lost to Utah Valley? Utah also got smacked by USC.. Both (LUL IM SO CLEVER) of those teams really are 1 man shows with Both Gach and Alex Barcello, IMO, at least till i see someone else step up, which obviously didnt happen last night

True 7 footer Walker Kessler is really starting to heat up for Auburn, 17pts 14 rebs 2ast 6 blks 2 stls vs a solid matchup last night,.

Caleb Love had a great game n UNC smacked Michgian. Good for him! He has the tools of a first rd pick just needs to keep putting complete games like this together.

I really think Juwan Howard has that team 'sharing the sugar' a lil too much, to a fault, the shot distribution is too even, always, a player like Brandon Johns getting 8fga.s when hes a lunchpail blue collar guy, and their offensive weapons also get like 5-9 FGA's dooesnt seem right to me, and it's manifesting in their results negatively.

Plus just from a ashowcase perspective, really bad way to showcase Hunter Dickenson.

Maryland loses again xD... So yeah I called that one too.. There's just a bad type of funk with that team, especially on offense, they lack rythym.

Maryland just has that bad type of stink, maybe the worst type of stink a team can have, and thats one who's got a bunch of individual pieces that are solid in a vacuum, but they dont add up to a team..

7 foot Junior Orlando Robinson at Fresno State is a possible all american for sure in my mind.. He's playing so well this szn.. 19.7ppg, 8.8 rebs 3.3 asts 2.1blk 1stl on just 2.1 turnovers per..

hahahah Mark Turgeon steps down after 10 pitiful years at maryland! As ive been saying here, there's something awfully wrong with that team...

After a 24 pt explosion vs Illinios 6'5" Freshman Guard Blake Wesely for Notre Dame is starting. This is a player to watch!