What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

hahahah Memphis is screwed they need a miracle to comeback now... Murrell has a really nice looking shot and if ur team is up by like 2.5 possessions giving him clean looks from 3 is a nice way to close out games cuz he buries those looks..

wow im just dumbfounded by personell descsions made... with all these crazy pgs in the xfer portal some of these bigname schools truly put all their eggs in some shaky PG baskets..

there's pg's stuck playing at small schools that coulda saved coaches jobs bigtime haha, saved their recruiting moving forward.... instead coaches were like "no i'd prefer to lose my job and play uncompetitive ball til it happens"

penny hardaway looks like the emperors new clothes with what he's doing with the PG position, the very position he was so good at in the NBA... amazing..

heck of a game being played by 5th year senior MAlik Williams at Louisville who's had a terriblestring , what seems like 5 years of neverrending injuries.

He is very good defensively both moving laterally and blocking shots and at 6'11 250 lbs with long arms he's got the frame for sure, he does also flash some touch on the midrange shot n has some hops n finishes with authority,

Interesting player with a new age skillset whos really had some horrible luck.. who knows what his medicals are gonna look like too. talent is there tho.

6'5 freshman at UConn Jordan Hawkins looks good too! IF he plays like this they can make a deep run no doubt.. He's rail thin tho needs to add 20lbs.

6'9 252lb Sophomore Graham Ike at Wyoming seems to be on the radar or quickly approaching it.. Had 35pts n 14 boards the other night

Jaden Shackleford with 20 in the first half on 7/8 from the field. 6/7 from 3. He's gotta besomewhere near the fringe of draftable, especially if he keeps playing like this

Last edited:
3 fouls but 5 blocks, 7 boards, 1 ast 1 stl for Charles Bediako at the half! This is why i keep mentioning him here.

Chet hasnt made a FG yet.

The lineup i reallyh want to see for Gonzaga is never on the floor together --- Chet, Watson, Strawther, Sallis, Hickman

Ryan Kalkbrenner is putting on a clinic with 0 fga's in the first half vs Iowa State.. They cant run their offense or get looks in the paint.. Rudy would b proud

Ben Mathurin looks like a lotto pick in this first half vs Oregon state and strong in the paint for a 6'7 guard... I cant tell if Oregon St's frontline is just kinda in defeatist attitude mode or something.

oh so Chatanooga has Malachi Smith and Silvio de Souza... Smith looks like he's about to have a big season for them..

So Noah Farrakhan is at Eastern Michigan, and playing well(17.3ppg), he's listed at 6'2 pretty sure he;s more like 6'1, wingspan is 6'3 ish. He's also listed as a Freshman but has to be like 21..

Player worth keeping an eye on tho, he's shooting it well from 3 to start.

ay so Jamal Mashburn Jr. who's a 6'2 Sophomore scoring combo guard at New Mexico is scoring 20 a game early this season. They have a 6'6 sophomore Javonte Johnson who's shooting it lights out so far this season too. Gonna check out the battle of New Mexico today for sure.

Illinois Iowa should b good too.

hahaha #20 Florida just got smacked by 0-7 Texas Southern... Like I said bout a month ago, that team isnt to be trusted n its preposterous they r in the top25

I swear Coleman Hawkins on Illinois isnt bad.. There's been games since I first brought him up here that made me question if he was worthy of mention.. HE's listed at 6'10 and he plays good defense and can pass the ball..

now he does have a big advantage in having this monstrously strong c to play next to

He's got some Larry Nance Jr type of skills

Last edited:
Lettuce not forget about 6'7 listed at 275lb Kenneth Lofton Jr at Louisiana Tech, who's the most entertaining player in the nation to watch and is plenty effective n plenty relevant to these threads.

Early in his 2nd freshman season he's avging 19, 11boards (absolute monster on the oboards) 2 ast 1 stl 1.5 blk

after a monstrous showing this summer with Team USA this player is gonna put on a show in college basketball, there's simply not matchups out there who can stop him.