What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

which is GREAT for small market teams like Utah... yall should thank your lucky stars this is the current state of affairs.. the whole small-market underdog narrative is a sham and increasinlgy becoming irrelevant due to avenues like the draft, who some treat as the same old flavor of the week... This is literally Utah's escape to victory...

progress/footing is being made tho... the classes themselves are getting better relative to the league.... the examples are really really loud ones too... i mean look at Nikola Jokic... i can pretty much start and rest my case on him alone... n he's from a draft almost 10 years ago, things these days are even more severe generally speaking

6'4" Jr. SG Josh Nickleberry, after 2 injury plagued seasons at Louisville, is at LaSalle and scored 28 in their last game n 24 today. which is more than he scored in those first 2 seasons combined.

Interested to see if he can keep it rolling.. seems like he's got the greenlight bigtime.. 37% from 3 so far..

6'6 lefty Sophomore David Jones at DePaul is a sleeper!!! He has the tools to be relevant here, he's NBA strong for sure, has the Corey Maggette type of build... All he needs to do is keep shooting it better.. I keep checking on DePaul to see other players n this kid is just making plays all over the floor every game...

Last edited:
thats why i laugh at ppl with the aj griffin preseason hype...those skills are not that scarce anymore where they go in the lotto... look at players like David Jones, he can do that sorta **** too..

i mean did these people not just see what happened with Khalil Whitney?

When u really look at that DePaul team too. IMO it's obvious Yor Anei could be asked to start/do more but they prefer the smallball look that David Jones provides, n the more i see this team the more i understand why..

Javonte Freeman-Liberty!!! Clutch!!! he just scored like 15 in a row to put this out of reach.. He has that sort of Peyton Pritchard senior szn type of aura about him where I'm wondering if he could slip into the 1st rd cuz a playoff team might think he can play backup in first szn..

He's also 6'4" which makes him veddy interesting for Utah

Jaylin Williams with a sick behind the back pass on a post up to a cutter! that was like a Jokic quality pass. He is by far the best player on Arkansas and ur a fool if u think otherwise.

7 assists for Wasatch Academy's Emmanuelle Akot in Boise St's win. Lowkey he's shooting 41% from 3 n is quietly making a nice case n showing improvement

Abu Kigab continues to play well for them too. Boise's roster is good this szn.

Andre Jackson isnt going to have quite the sophomore ascension at UConn as James Bouknight did, he's quite improved though, and just has the look of a player whos going to keep getting better and better.

ay Samson Johnson who's from the small west african nation Togo, 6'10 Freshman at UConn is starting to get some PT!!! Samson Johnson is absolutely one of my favorite 4-star prospects in this class and a surefire NBA player..

Samson Johnson is the type of player who at 6'10 with long arms n moves well, if he continues to hone his shooting will CRUISE to the 1st rd

He's not Kai Jones who i was hyping here similarly and then did get drafted in the 1st, Jones is much more of a PF/C type

Samson Johnson is 6'10 but he's more of a pure forward with some SF skills.

Samson Johnsons knickname is also "the Pterodactyl" and he appears to have a wingspan of about 7'5, so he's built like Kevin Durant...

Plays the game hard too.. Dives on the floor for lose balls.. Really quite clearly a gem in this class, of the 4star players

He's not narrow shouldered either so he should be able to fill out and look the part of a PF in the NBA

It's almost troublesome to try and gauge his shotblocking ability cuz he is so overequipped for the job.. thats really what i wanna see from him at the college level

Last edited:
Akok (pronounced A-cook)Akok, who suffered a devastating ruptured achillies in the first minute of a game vs memphis in early 2020 is finally getting back to form!! really good to see. He's obviously been hitting the weights hard his arms n upperbody are much bigger than few years ago.

With Sanogo out it shows how good he really can be..

Ben Mathurin could legitimately be trending towards the top10.. If he keeps offensive rebounding like he has been lately i think thats what it takes to push him into that territory

Mathurin shows shades of Shawn Marion last few times ive seen Zona.. Their frontcourt is so unfair at this level tho. Koloko by himself is a nightmare and then Tubelis is also mega productive, and then with what Mathurin brings from the SF spot and the fact their PG is also 6'7, it's just nearly impossible to outmatch them in the paint...

Posh Alexander 5'11" PG at St. Johns is AHEAD of schedule! He is too good to be a 4 year player. He has a 40" vertical and throws down punishing dunks sort of like an Eric Bledsoe type of athelete but shorter. He has a very interesting ability to get to the rack he's slippery with the ball like sort of a street ball type of NY guard, he's also extremely strong upper body and can absorb contact in the paint much better than you'd think --- this is becoming increasingly apparent at the college level..

He's not a good 3pt shooter at this stage but the downhill game is super strong so he's worth keeping an eye on, a playere like this improves his shot he's getting drafted... They list him at 6' but im not buying that, he can really jump high tho so it's negligible.

Seton HAll takes down (overrated)#7 Texas!!!

The Pirates have one of the best 'glue guy' swiss army knife wings in the nation in Kadary Richmond, whos just a sophomore n could profile as a first rd pick.

They also have one of the best scoring PF's in the nation coming off the bench in 6'10 Junior Tyrese Samuel who had 4 blocks in this game too. He could end up slipping into the 2nd rd.

in hands down the most spectacular moment/ finish thus far in college basketball RON HARPER JR comes up with an insane turnaround j to take the lead at 13seconds and then after purdue retakes the lead with 3.8s to go they inbound it to harper who dribbles to halfcourt splits defenders n heaves up a swish to win it at the buzzer...

Rutgers was underperforming this season in a and this win breathes life back into their season in a major way..

Last edited: