What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

actually unbelievable... thats the greatest moment of the season and it's really gonna be near impossible to beat... idk bout the history of rutgers basketball but that moment has gotta be UP THERE...

WOW

start this video at 8:43 if u wanna see a truly spectacular sequence to end a game... most of the highliught packages r just showing the ending shot but to go back a few seconds is even better.. the whole final few minutes of this game was UNREAL...

Is Ron Harper Jr within our range? Seems like an interesting prospect and a really good fit
Well I'd have to say hes almost certainly going undrafted.. He profiles as a guy who will need to prove himself in the g-league. To be frank Harper Jr is unathletic compared to a long list of forwards vieing for those 2nd rd spots..

One might make the argument that he's too fat to get drafted... It's hard to believe he wouldnt be bottom of the tests n drills at the combine..

I would cite Talen Horton Tucker, who was like barely 19years old, falling to the mid 40's in the 2019 draft. Lu Dort fell to the 40's... Harper Jr is really not anywhere near the quality of those prospects..

Rutgers, aside from last nights miracle, has been consistently frustrating to watch. Geo Baker is back for a 5th year n it doesnt seem like he;;s really gotten any better, which is just odd, n kinda stale... Hopefully that momentum from the game carries on tho.. we'll see.. He's tough as nails, he'll get his nose dirty and he will grab boards

I think Utah needs to swing for bigger homeruns n look for potentially a more dynamic player

DAVID JONES IS GOING INSANE.... This is SUCH an impressive performance.. He is going to play in the NBA.. I've seen enough...

David Jones actually has the entire team up on his shoulders right now.. Ay **** like this is why I know what im talking about btw.. see my comments bout this player from a week or 2 ago..

he seemed to be on the precipice of breaking thru then, this is the game tho career high 31 points, 14 boards with 3 mins to go.

Last edited:
an extremely interesting player for comparisons in 2021 and moving forward is the Rockets Jae'Sean Tate, who went undrafted in 2018... and is putting up very respectable #'s in the association... 12pts 6.5rebs n 3ast for a 6'4 forward..

This kid David Jones on DePaul is better than Jae'Sean Tate was sophjomore year, and he's 2" taller.

Davvid Jones is outscoring Louisville as a ****ing squad in this 2nd half... what more do u need to see? He just hit the dagger too...

for a nation of 11 million... the Domincan Republic will have Al Horford, Karl Towns, Chris Duarte and this kid, David Jones... Thats pretty impressive...

Memphis loses again.. unreal penny and he' listened to my complaints about not starting lomax, and they still lost...

the boogie ellis transfer absolutely ruined this memphis team..hahahah and last year everyones clowning the kid... now their **** outa luck without him.. funny the way things work like that..

honestly penny was 6'8 PG... at this point... let 6'9 Josh Minott start at PG n give him 30 mins with Bates n Duren n run them out there... it would go 10x better than this.. Minott wiill make plenty of mistakes but he'll make tons of plays everywhere n it'll make up for it..

It's really greed... dont mean to really drill down on penny so hard, but when u take a step back and look at the 100 roster moves they've made in the past 18 months... they r trying to greedily fill the depth chart and overturn it like some sort of min / maxxing video game child in charge type ****..

n penny just flat out ****ed up..assets were misappraised. Lomax is 5'10 160lbs..... he;s got his son there as a CG... He ****ed his roster playing favorites, n then overloaded the frontcourt to compensate, and now there's just a massive backlog, n none of the players are showcasing well, when surely the sales pitch is come here and we'll all showcase well and be 'stars in our roles'

Last edited:
and if u look at the outlook for next year... he's got all his PG eggs in the basket of landing Anthony Black, who will perform spectacularlyu n go 1n done.. Thats so crazy to me for such a high scale operation..

everywhere u look in college there is really poor pg play, it is one of the downsides of amateur leagues poaching talent... penny hardaway, who could get any PG, is worried bout every top recruit in the class but not getting a decent PG, unless its like a superstar, or some kid who played on his aau team or his son..

in my best kodak black voice i just gotta say ' dont make no sense'

Last edited:
penny has created a massive backlog... convince me otherwise... and i mean... convince me it already didnt begin last year... meanwhile the PG who was a star recruit he didnt truly give the green light to last year is now running the show at 9-0 USC... hahaha

there are effiencent operations and there are inefficient operations, penny is doing so little with so much man its sad to see.. he's got all these players other colleges would love to have to start sitting there on the bench and hteir losing too! un real..

Last edited: