What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

Duke shouldnt be losing to FSU, and doubly so in a game where Wendell Moore goes 3/3 from 3.,.... the 7'4 Junior NaHeem McCleod on FSU is interesting tho... HE should put on a good show next year.. FSU will be much better..

I swear for some reason I feel like we're gonna have a Gobert in 2013 draft type of situation with the C's this year... It's just that way.,.. There's relaly a bunch of solid options...

I used to say that Rudy had lotto type upside, n the player ive been saying about this year is Christian Koloko... interested ot see how this all plays out.. Ultimately though there's too much depth, teh players are too young. several will pull out n try again next year... this push to the end of the season will be cruical for many of these players...

n there's a whole bunch of them overseas too..

i gotta make a post bout an international player n imn gonna go back to france 6'11 bigman Ismael Kamagate.. He's an NBA big... he moves well hes shooting 70% from the stripe... he was much skinnier when he first hit the radar, has improved the strngth in his hands obviously too. he's got solid cordination n catches on the move, moves his feet well laterally, has recovery speed..

he is a player im sure would have performed quite well here in the states and in college.. **** he might have actually gotten way more hype..

Last edited:
2 players im steadfast in the belief that ESPN has underrated ---- Tyler Burton 6'7 SF junior at Richmond --- =its hard for me to believe UTah wouldnt like him seeing as they were in on georges niang, n Burton is more of a natural SF than Niang who played pf in college. To me it's completely absurd he's listed outside of the top60, should SAFELY be projected in the 2nd rd...

the other is 6'4-6'5 senior at Georgia Tech, Michael DeVoe, who ive been posting about for 5 years now, n isnt listed in ESPN's top100... This player can shoot, he can shoot under pressure, he can shoot from deep range... Will have to prove hoimselfin the g-leauge.. he's gonna make it imo..

Last edited:
there is of course players now who dont play in college who play in the overtime elite league... Dom Barlow deserves mention here.. this player is interesting he checks a lot of the boxes... shouldnt be written off...

the 2nd rd is not the 2nd rd of decades past... the g-league n the extra roster spots and just increasing competition levels everywhere hold lotta weight in this equation..

if the jazz were to sign a player like Dom Barlow undrafted n he pans out, lotta people would be called geniuses and brilliant, but really he's solid n it was a safe low risk high reward move.

FRan Fraschilla was right to hype up JEremy Sochan btw... that kid is an NBA player n probably would fit in quite well in Utah.. n he's versatile and very strong and a legit 6'9

ay a west coast player thats flat out been underrated, underappreciated, despite being by-far the best player on his team, n always productive, Orlando Robinson at Fresno St. is finally getitng some respect.... LONG overdue... this is a player who will put up big stats in the g-league cuz he can get his by his lonesome, n force his way into the league one way or the other...

he should get drafted..

in the category of players who are projected to be drafted in 2023 but im not so sure writing them off in 2022 is a good idea there is one shinign standout --- Malaki Branham 6'5 freshman at Ohio State..

who dropped 35 points on nebraska few weeks back... this player is, and always has been, solid, across the board.. NBA teams need wings like this always... He's really coming on strong, which EJ Lidell really needs some help... I genuinely hope they have a great march just so this player can get more recognition...

Last edited:
gonna makle a 3rd post about Tari Eason here today... Eason is my favorite player in college basketball this year, n i was mentioning him from the getgo, when he wasnt projected anywherem n now he creeps closer to the 1st rd by the game.. The best player to watch play defense.. he is a hawk in the passing lanes defensively... excellent player...

teams/coaches/fanbases who go against LSU should be thanking their lucky stars that Adam Miller tore his ACL... as good as LSU is currently (only 2 losses) they'd be on a whole nother level with him there... Eason is one of the key cogs performing like crazy to make up for the lost firepower.. he plays the game the right way, and he is the hunter not the hunted..

ayyy there is one more player I wanna mention, KOK YAT, he's 18 years old n plays in the OVertime Elite league ... this player is better than many projected ahead of him... he's athletic n long n can shoot it... n he can jump too its not just long arms see the video, he rises quickly off the floor... its not difficult to see why he was given a contract, this player is a pro for sure...

dont tell me this draft is meaningless for utah when players like that are projected nowhere... u simply cant debunk a player like that's upside given his age n physical gifts, pluys he appears to have deep range on the 3 ball, and obviously he's got room to add A TON of strength in the coming years... looks like an excellent stash./develop in the gleague project to me.

ya know cuz like JT thor had lotta hype last season, out of nowhere, after being underrated for years...... for the first rd he ends up going #37th... how "good" a player is/was, is totally ****ing overrated, its a paramount reason why most mocks completely suck... Christian Wood's(who i was a big fan of in college n made many posts here about) success in the NBA is a testament to this...

how much "betteR" a player like JT thor was compared to the Kok Yat player i just posted, is completely irrelevant, but at the same time its actuallyu a veryh interesting comparison, because the element thats really key is TIME,, whats ognna happen in time, whats the 1 year 2 year 4 year outlook here,, whats the trajectory...

how good a player can be, or how much they can improve is far more relevant in most cases (with shooting guard being the leasst position like this, u gotta put up or shutup in that position, which is why players like Johnny Davis and Blake Wesely are going in the first rd, and why some SG always goes way higher than projected evbery year, cuz teams think they can plug them in to produce a la d mitchell...)

dont ever forget that christian wood's girlfriend dumped him the night of the draft when he went undrafted xD... that type of oversimplification, by simpletons, looking for instant gratification, is what infests this topic n dumbs it down significantly..

even though that type of banter unrelentingly orbits this topic, thats not how it is... thats not how teams operate..

the first rule of chess is the only way you get smarter is by playing smarter opponents, and that holds major weight in this arena too... some of these players, and its increasing by the day because of the increasing options players have to hide in lesser leagues, or they have **** teammates who arent going to be pros n have to curtail their games around that, ya cant really tell... sometimes ya cant really test the water, just gotta jump in 2 feet first n see what happens, and thats how utah will play this draft for sure cuz they have no picks really and can just target playuers they think can really fit perfect or can be groomed to fit perfectly..

GUYS SHAEDON SHARPE IS ELLIGIBLE FOR THE 2022 DRAFT!!!! HE COULD GO #1.. Canadian Superstar SG who can shoot from deep range n is insanely athletic

Shaedon Sharpe is the best guard available in the draft since Anthony Edwards, he is the savior of canadian basketball!!! HUGE DEAL.. BOMBSHELL... This draft is now LOADED...

His Draft Range is like top3... There will not be a guard selected before Shaedon Sharpe, no way, no how!!!! BOMBSHELL.. wowza

Ochai Agbaji has to have sealed his spot in the first round with that 37 point performance in a double-ot thriller yesterday, big shot to bring it to double ot.. Terrible call on the broadcast by wet blanket fran fraschilla.

WHAT a disasterous school choice for Bryce McGowans.... Nebraska falls to 6-14.... Could he be extremely on sale if he declares in this draft?!?!