What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

seattlejazzfan

Emoni Bates looking much more like the next Khris Middleton than the next KD to me... I saw KD play in college a lot, Bates is good but he's not really on that level, he's not really even all that close..
Duren is a lot better than Bates. I imagine Bates will be fine, but he has some work to do in order to reach Middleton.

Game6Conley

wow Oregon is SO BAD... Which is completely preposterous given their resources/advantages.. If you want to see a team with high ranked recruits thats THOROUGHLY UNDERPERFORMING look no further

the fact that Frank Kepnang has taken over the starting spot over Dante... IDK what to even make of that...

Game6Conley

Johnny Davis does it again! to hand the extremely experienced Saint Mary Gaels their first L of the season. He deserves like a player of the week award or somehting.

Game6Conley

ADEMA SANOGO DROPS 30 ?!?!?!?! stop the presses! thats why I keep mentioning his name here. And thats vs a primetime C matchup in Walker Kessler. Huge stock rising game lets goooooo

Game6Conley

letsss gooo Freshman Tyrese Hunter is whooping on 5th year senior Paul Scruggs so far in this game! Hunter (ISU) is/was so crazy underrated.

Game6Conley

ay Jim Beoheim cost his team the game by playing his sons n giving them too many shots today.. I know ppl wont like to call that spade a spade, but when u have Benny Williams on the bench that changes things...

at the same time that was also a putrid game from Cole Swider, worst i've ever seen him play by far. Completely got shutdown..

Game6Conley

Kadary Richmond 6'6 Sophomore from Brooklyn at Seton Hall is no joke.. His stock is only going up... Trending towards the 1st rd fast. Tough two-way player.

Its no secret that playoff teams look for wings who are really tough, and this player fits that mold bigtime, not just a lunchpail guy either he flashes some nice skills passes and makes his 3's...

Game6Conley

Michigan/Hunter Dickinson STRUGGLING vs 1-4 Tarleton... Just give the ball to Houstan and Diabate pls Juwan Howard --- how is this game close?!

Game6Conley

All last year during Baylors national broadcasts, Fran Fraschilla made mention of Jeremy Sochan who was redshirting "wait til you see Jeremy Sochan", who they list at 6'9 and 230lbs.

well Fran's gonna be right for hyping him. Looks like an NBA guy to me.. From Milton Keyes, England. Hes a good passer too! Talented player.

Game6Conley

ay yall might think i mention lotta players here, but really, the number of players who fade into obscurity far outweigh the ones who continue to get mentioned.. Its actually insane..

Game6Conley

awww Tyrese Hunter is really an excellent player... HE is so crazy explosive that even at 6'1 he can get near the basket and shotfake n defenders go flying for the bait n he just gets an easy layup...

thats a freshman out there???!?!?!'

That move was totally like something prime Tony Parker would do in the paint. This kid can fly too.. viscous dunks..