What's new

For those Jazz fans that LURK here but don't post

Welcome. So is it safe to assume you don't get estoned in Estonia?

Sorry, the wires inside my head might be little bit too long to understand this "don't get estoned" :) . Getting e-stoned is kind of easy here in Estonia, because free wifi and/or decent and cheap 3G is almost all over the country. We can even vote using the electronic smartcard-idcard-passport combo and pay everything over the net. Basically you need only visit the bank (or ATM) if you want to get a big loan with small rate. If the rate does not bother you you can get a small loan (up to 5000 EUR?) just by sending a SMS. All the bills you can pay over the net assuming you have a bank account. Parking is done also using the phone.

AKMVP - did you served in Soviet Army?

I've gone to lurking too. Been JazzFanz faithful since the realgm days bur lately just don't have the time. I am old enough to remember who OSR, LTV and HandLotion were...I am so out of sync that I don't know what happened with Trout, kicky, Pearl and the rest of the old guard. Are they still around? Is bordy still banned? I hope at least YB posts once in a while...

I've gone to lurking too. Been JazzFanz faithful since the realgm days bur lately just don't have the time. I am old enough to remember who OSR, LTV and HandLotion were...I am so out of sync that I don't know what happened with Trout, kicky, Pearl and the rest of the old guard. Are they still around? Is bordy still banned? I hope at least YB posts once in a while...

I recall a couple of posters mentioning you. I've never read a post of yours, though.

Trout is now EJ Wells, Bordy is unbanned and posts. YB still posts, but not as much. Kicky has almost stopped completely. Archie posts still. The Pearl posts in economics-related threads infrequently, but that's pretty much the only time I see him. Tatermoog also has an account here, but also posts infrequently

There's a pretty exciting season coming up, and us newer posters aren't too bad. Feel free to post more if you wish.

I lurked this place for about a year and a half before I ever made a post. I used to just visit the place for trade rumors and Jazz news.

Then one day I posted and some crazy **** happened then some more crazy **** happened. It was a rocky beginning to say the least. Now look at me. I'm the post master general.

My first memory of Jazzfanz is getting into it with NUMBERICA. He called me an idiot and my one line response was "You're a jackass." and I got an infraction.

Got fracted once for an alt and once for telling someone to eat something the mods didn't think that person should be eating.

PS I think I already said this but I lurked for about a year, then made an account cuz some dude said the jazz should move to Vegas cuz they will never land a big FA.

Lol

This post brought to you by UGLI baby

Got fracted once for an alt and once for telling someone to eat something the mods didn't think that person should be eating.

Was it an ugly baby?

a melancholy munchkin?

an exercising exorcist?

I don't think you should eat any of those things.

Wieners are ok though.