What's new

For those Jazz fans that LURK here but don't post

This posting is a tough business, so now do I not only have to read, but write too! C'mon man there has to be an easier way, so what did I miss?

I guess I would be considered a "Lurker". I post from time to time when I have something valuable to contribute (which is not often according my wife). I used to post on Jazzhoops back before it went private, so I shifted to this site after that. Had about 100 post before the great jazzfanz crash.

I live in Eagle Mountain UT, and I am a lead artist at a video game studio in Orem.

Small interesting fact: I have a son named Parker Wiggins. I'm hoping the Jazz draft Wiggins or Parker so I can buy him a jersey, among other reasons obviously.

Hi DarkMount, I see you all the time in the "Currently Active Users" list. Always thought, "Well I guess he prefers lurking, nothing but respects". But to be honest I wish you posted more.

Anyway, I just visited your blog again. I see some up and downs you had. But nice to see that you're still on it. I hope you achieve your goals.

Hey there. Jason's wife, been here since day 1.

Hello, Mrs Jason. I missed your post, apparently. I like Jason and the way he handles the forum.

Now you starting to post reminded me this phrase, "Behind every great man there stands a woman."

Hello, Mrs Jason. I missed your post, apparently. I like Jason and the way he handles the forum.

Now you starting to post reminded me this phrase, "Behind every great man there stands a woman."

Yeah Jason is a pretty great guy. I'm a pretty lucky woman. Thanks for the quote. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using JazzFanz mobile app

i'm not sure i'd call myself a lurker.... skulker maybe. or just straight up stalker.

This posting is a tough business, so now do I not only have to read, but write too! C'mon man there has to be an easier way, so what did I miss?

It's a dangerous business, SP_Eagle, making a post. You click on a thread, and if you don't keep your mind clear, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.

Hi DarkMount, I see you all the time in the "Currently Active Users" list. Always thought, "Well I guess he prefers lurking, nothing but respects". But to be honest I wish you posted more.

Anyway, I just visited your blog again. I see some up and downs you had. But nice to see that you're still on it. I hope you achieve your goals.

Yeah, Still working it out. Made good progress the last little while. Getting leaner and stronger. You still training?

Reactions: ema
Yeah, Still working it out. Made good progress the last little while. Getting leaner and stronger. You still training?

Who? Me? Ahem... No, man. But I will start again, all over again, because I felt so good and I was in my best shape of my life while working out. But my foot took so long to recover and I still feel some weird stretching on my sole when running and jumping so it holds me back a little.