What's new

For those Jazz fans that LURK here but don't post

I do post every now and then just not really frequently. I have been a member since before the crash. My posts are seldom witty or insightful so I seldom post.

Dude, I remember you from a long time ago and always liked your posts.

Post more.

Hi. Here three times a day, but stopped posting after getting assigned and paid to monitor. Best job ever. Provides daily comic relief in the bowels of the ESA.

I feel like this post somehow escaped everyone's attention.

Yeah, just came out on Sunday. Though I am hearing the PS3 version has been pretty borked so far. The day one patch makes it freeze. So if anyone has that issue just delete the patch...

Is a Bork like a BIFF?

This post brought to you by UGLI baby

Thanks GF I will Try to make my presence more common.
I remember you because when I first started posting I (apologies in advance) thought you and beantown were the same poster. But eventually I figured out how to keep it straight. You were the smart one.

I remember you because when I first started posting I (apologies in advance) thought you and beantown were the same poster. But eventually I figured out how to keep it straight. You were the smart one.

Samesies.

Beantastic, did your avatar used to be three pinto beans?

This post brought to you by UGLI baby

I'm doing well. I also saw Jason a couple of times at halftime last year, I believe with your dad and a couple of the kids.

We gave em up. Just not worth the $$ anymore. We couldn't give tickets away most days.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using JazzFanz mobile app

Hi. Here three times a day, but stopped posting after getting assigned and paid to monitor. Best job ever. Provides daily comic relief in the bowels of the ESA.

Holy what?

Explain please.

I've always thought that some of the media and Jazz management had to be at least occasionally reading this place to get a pulse on the fans perspective. I mean, why wouldn't they. Its a free survey for your business, and where else would you even go? You can't tell me that Jazz management doesn't care what their fans think.

Clearly one of us was fantastic and one of us had a town. I will let you figure out which was which. Also thank you once again.