What's new

For those Jazz fans that LURK here but don't post

preetyy rad! what are some games you have worked on?

The biggest game i worked on actually just came out yesterday! :) Disney Infinity. But for the most part I've only worked on smaller Xbox Live games like Outpost Kaloki, Cloning Clyde, A Kingdom for Keflings. It's a great job though. Make pretty good money in a very relaxed atmosphere.

The biggest game i worked on actually just came out yesterday! :) Disney Infinity. But for the most part I've only worked on smaller Xbox Live games like Outpost Kaloki, Cloning Clyde, A Kingdom for Keflings. It's a great job though. Make pretty good money in a very relaxed atmosphere.

So Infinity came out??

My two youngest sons have been bugging me for it and I've been watching..

Mrs Jason, pls tell me what you know about £¥£

My people will be in contact with your people very shortly.

Cheers

-Dal

Is Jason one of those super controlling husbands that mandate his wife be "Mrs Jason" rather than having supporting her own identity and ... well, life?

Yeah, just came out on Sunday. Though I am hearing the PS3 version has been pretty borked so far. The day one patch makes it freeze. So if anyone has that issue just delete the patch...

I'm mostly a lurker, but have been on since the early days (used to work with Jason - now I just run into Jason at airports). I met a few of you oldtimers at the get togethers (Nate, GVC).

Nash? How are you!?! Too bad he doesn't do the Nite Outs anymore!

LOVE Keflings!

Is Jason one of those super controlling husbands that mandate his wife be "Mrs Jason" rather than having supporting her own identity and ... well, life?

He is not. I wear the pants around here thank you very much! I just let him think he's the boss.