What's new

Ford's Mock Draft 3.0

I love this guys talent, he is incredible, but I am so afraid of the character issues. He has succeeded everywhere he has been, but what will happen when he gets let loose in the NBA and no one is holding his hand? I see Robert Whaley in him. Sometimes you have to take a risk to get a high reward though.
How many times has a guy like Cousins been the 1st or 2nd best player on a championship team? Few players combine being in bad shape and having a bad attitude like Cousins does.

He's far more Al Jefferson and Zach Randolph than Tim Duncan. If he falls to 9, it's for a damn good reason. But he won't, so I wouldn't waste too much energy.

Because he has T-Rex arms, he's weak, he has bad lateral footspeed, and he's unathletic. Besides how much that affects his offense, he will be a liability on defense. He would be an absolutely horrendous pick at 9.

It's funny looking through there nimberica was so right about favors not doing anything for a while, but so wrong about Hayward in so many ways.

I was the only one that hated the Hayward pick besides everyone but Honz and the bleary-eyed embarrassments. But I'm happy to be wrong that he's an NBA player. But that he is one is not due to being a specimen.

Was Hayward considered unathletic? Athleticism is one of Hayward's strengths.

Was Hayward considered unathletic? Athleticism is one of Hayward's strengths.

Hayward wasn't and still isn't particularly athletic. He's an exceptionally smart player that works exceptionally hard, but is pedestrian by NBA standards.

I was the only one that hated the Hayward pick besides everyone but Honz and the bleary-eyed embarrassments. But I'm happy to be wrong that he's an NBA player. But that he is one is not due to being a specimen.

I am happy you are wrong too. I hope he continues developing like he is. He could be top five of all time jazz guys.

What's funny about wanting Monroe? I'm confused.

Maybe it is the team he is on but he is not efficient at all for a big man. Sure he can pass but... plus i'd rather have Hayward and if we would have drafted Monroe, that means no Kanter, I imagine. If so, We would have had Sap, AL, Favors, Kanter, and Monroe.

Maybe it is the team he is on but he is not efficient at all for a big man. Sure he can pass but... plus i'd rather have Hayward and if we would have drafted Monroe, that means no Kanter, I imagine. If so, We would have had Sap, AL, Favors, Kanter, and Monroe.

dude, Monroe is good. That is all.

You may be right. I think he may be overrated. that's all.

well, at this point, he is better than Favors and Kanter. So he may be overrated, but that just means that we way over rate our bigs. Not saying that Favors and Kanter don't have the potential to be better, but they have to get there first.

well, at this point, he is better than Favors and Kanter. So he may be overrated, but that just means that we way over rate our bigs. Not saying that Favors and Kanter don't have the potential to be better, but they have to get there first.

Compaing offesive/defensive PER, Kanter does much better, and Favors is close to even.

Meh, I think he's average. Al can do 16 and 9 in his sleep. Monroe's high assists are completely cancelled out by his high turnovers. In regards to +/-, Detroit was not better with him on the floor.

Meh, I think he's average. Al can do 16 and 9 in his sleep. Monroe's high assists are completely cancelled out by his high turnovers. In regards to +/-, Detroit was not better with him on the floor.

Detroit is terrible. Monroe seems to be the only player that cares. That is all.

Detroit is terrible. Monroe seems to be the only player that cares. That is all.

And one of the scariest prospects to come along in years, Andre Drummond. If Lawrence Frank would have played him (over Jason Maxiell!) he would have given Dame Lillard as serious run for Rookie of the Year. He posted the highest PER for any player under 20 in NBA history.