What's new

Former Jazz players around the league

By my count, only 5 other people have scored more than that in a single game.

Donovan becomes the first player in NBA history to record a 70 point 10 assist game. His 71 is the most points scored in a game since Kobes 81 against the Raptors in 2006.

Last edited:
Royce really pissed me off tonight. He is awful. Zero points in 35 minutes.
Yeah he has been a very solid supporting player (along with Simmons) enabling KD and Kyrie to carry them to those 12 consecutive wins, but this time he was bad.

Yeah he has been a very solid supporting player (along with Simmons) enabling KD and Kyrie to carry them to those 12 consecutive wins, but this time he was bad.
Yeah that was really tough to watch... Needed Nets to win for my parlay.
On the bright side did bet Hawks over Kings. Sure enough Fox chokes the game at the end. Too bad he didn't do that last night.

Just watch first half of Minny- Clippers. Rudy with 19/9 and huge defense at half time. He destroyed Zubac. Nice to see he is back. I know Minny winning hurt us but i m realistic, Minny will make the PO or play in once KAT is back. The best way to get a good pick to to use our pick and ended bottom 6-7.

Just watch first half of Minny- Clippers. Rudy with 19/9 and huge defense at half time. He destroyed Zubac. Nice to see he is back. I know Minny winning hurt us but i m realistic, Minny will make the PO or play in once KAT is back. The best way to get a good pick to to use our pick and ended bottom 6-7.

Unfortunately for us, The Wolves are playing a lot better recently. They look to be on their way to their 3rd win in a row, all against good competition.