What's new

Former Jazz players around the league

str8line

Contributor
2019 Award Winner
It's weird to see how many former Jazz players there are around the league and I "pour a little out" for every one of them as I'm perusing box scores and highlights. With that in mind it would be cool to know where every brother of ours is who is still in the league.

I noticed Georges Niang and Danuel House are on the 76ers.

Last edited:
It's weird to see how many former Jazz players there are around the league and I "pour a little out" for every one of them as I'm perusing box scores and highlights. With that in mind it would be cool to know where every brother of ours is who are still in the league.

I noticed Georges Niang and Danuel House are on the 76ers.
Yeah I watched that game! House on fire!!!
Mitchell finally got a few shots to fall in the second half and in the meantime, LeVert looked like the perfect compliment to Darius Garland.

I digress. Surprised to see that Mitchell has been reunited with Ricky Rubio and Raul Neto in the Land.

Rayjon Tucker is playing for Melbourne United.
Always liked him, maybe he can make it back to the league .

He’s trash, and not good enough for the NBA.
Considering he came from a division 2 college, transferred to a D-1 college and grinded his way into the NBA playing for G-league that's pretty damn hard to do and takes a hell of a lot of determination and grit. He's got my respect for earning his spot the hard way. Rayjon Tucker is a beast for that.

Last edited:
Trey Lyles played well in Sacramento.

Might be even better this season in a Mike Brown system.

Donovan is 3/15 in the first half of the Cavs Hawks preseason game... who the hell shoots that much in the first half of a preseason game when they missing everything?
Someone knowing preseason stats don't count for the season or career count (not really saying that as something necessarily positive) ?

I saw this former Jazz player hanging on a wall of a bakery in Iceland this morning.

453295DA-954A-49BB-AB1E-7FA4F241572C.jpeg

They also had cards under a table that included this former Jazz player:

2CCC584C-B094-46AE-8212-B3BB96294D62.jpeg

I actually had that card as a kid. I also had that Atlanta Hawks card.