What's new

Former Jazz players around the league

Reading the Timberwolves subreddit is funny...Timberwolves fans are saying stuff about Rudy, AFTER JUST ONE GAME, that we've been saying forever (and people thought we were just crazy homers), like:
"...guys either just don't look at the rim or miss the easiest shots by a mile even when they look to be semi-open"
"SO many plays that don't show up on the stat sheet"
"He just won us this game. Just doing Rudy things."
"SGA would have scored 50 if Gobert and his long *** arms weren't clogging up the paint"
"I somehow underestimated how good he can be on this team"
"I'm crushing on Gobert"
"Gobert is a monster. Definitely going to be our best player this season accounting for both offensive and defensive impact"

OK, I'm done with my JazzAvenues impersonation...
I was actually gonna suggest we do **** like this. Well, someone that's not me :D

Like I'm legit hoping JazzAves puts up T-Wolves quotes after tonight. **** it, I'm putting in a request: @JazzAvenues

Last edited:
Seeing Rudy go nuclear for 23 points makes me despise Quins system even more. I knew Rudy was capable of being a 20 log player, but Q tried too hard to be a modern day coach that he forgot that you can score easily in the post with the right players.

Is usual bidness
Mitchell score high in loss
Gobert gave up 3rd quarter lead and scrap to win
Bogey shoot well end result no matter

Seeing Rudy go nuclear for 23 points makes me despise Quins system even more. I knew Rudy was capable of being a 20 log player, but Q tried too hard to be a modern day coach that he forgot that you can score easily in the post with the right players.
I think the culture was also just oppressive regarding him ever trying to score on anything but bunnies and that made him even more stone-handed and awkward than he naturally was.

He looks more confident on the Wolves and I love it because I'm forever a Rudy fan and I'm loving seeing another fan base starting to get it too.

I think they'll figure out how he fits in their big 3. Ant doesn't seem to get how to use his screening just yet and KAT is sometimes just really off as it is. In an X's and O's sense, Rudy has nothing to do with KAT missing wide open 3s or bunnies around the rim.

Reading the Timberwolves subreddit is funny...Timberwolves fans are saying stuff about Rudy, AFTER JUST ONE GAME, that we've been saying forever (and people thought we were just crazy homers), like:
"...guys either just don't look at the rim or miss the easiest shots by a mile even when they look to be semi-open"
"SO many plays that don't show up on the stat sheet"
"He just won us this game. Just doing Rudy things."
"SGA would have scored 50 if Gobert and his long *** arms weren't clogging up the paint"
"I somehow underestimated how good he can be on this team"
"I'm crushing on Gobert"
"Gobert is a monster. Definitely going to be our best player this season accounting for both offensive and defensive impact"

OK, I'm done with my JazzAvenues impersonation...
Everyone knew this except Quin, and Mitchell didn't want to share the spotlight. So **** them. ****ing hate Mitchell and Snyder for causing us to lose Rudy. We better bounce back because if we end up on the treadmill for the next 5 years it will be the worst epoch in Jazz history by a mile, giving up the greatest defensive player of all-time to win 40 per for 5 years. ****.

I think the culture was also just oppressive regarding him ever trying to score on anything but bunnies and that made him even more stone-handed and awkward than he naturally was.

He looks more confident on the Wolves and I love it because I'm forever a Rudy fan and I'm loving seeing another fan base starting to get it too.

I think they'll figure out how he fits in their big 3. Ant doesn't seem to get how to use his screening just yet and KAT is sometimes just really off as it is. In an X's and O's sense, Rudy has nothing to do with KAT missing wide open 3s or bunnies around the rim.

But not to knock KAT too much, he's a great passer for a big and he setup Rudy nicely several times last night.

When they get things ironed out they are gonna be a problem for other teams.

I don't know why so many people missed this but he lead the league in offensive rating for a season and was in the top 3-5 for like 3 years, until he started getting iced out. He was more impactful on offense than Mitchell by a mile, so Mitchell systematically froze him out. And so many people bought the ******** that Gobert sucked on offense so completely that when you show the stats, people act shocked that Gobert was a substantially impactful player on offense. Mitchell was a piece of **** for cutting him out, a wolf in sheep's clothing. Glad he is gone. Let him polish his own pole while his team burns elsewhere.

I don't know why so many people missed this but he lead the league in offensive rating for a season and was in the top 3-5 for like 3 years, until he started getting iced out. He was more impactful on offense than Mitchell by a mile, so Mitchell systematically froze him out. And so many people bought the ******** that Gobert sucked on offense so completely that when you show the stats, people act shocked that Gobert was a substantially impactful player on offense. Mitchell was a piece of **** for cutting him out, a wolf in sheep's clothing. Glad he is gone. Let him polish his own pole while his team burns elsewhere.
Rudy has always been capable of being a force on offense, if given the ball in the right place. It's pretty damn scary seeing Towns find him over and over for the alley oops. Once they get chemistry completely down, Rudy will be hard to stop.

Rudy with 22 points and 21 rebounds as the Wolves knocked off the Lakers. Donovan went for 41 as the Cavs beat Boston in OT.