What's new

Free agent Jonas Jerebko has agreed to a two-year, $8.2M deal with Utah

I personally like it. We're getting more and more tough guys, maybe we can lose the image of being soft. Last year we were all preaching "physicality", well we're getting there!

Not sure where this image of being soft comes from, unless it's jazz fans complaining about injuries. I spend a lot of time in other team's forums, and mostly they all complained about Utah's physicality and getting away with too many fouls.

Won't lie I bought season tickets before Haywards decision. Was pretty excited(they are my first). Today? I'm f****** stoked. This team will be fun to watch. Dont give damn if we score 60. They'll have 59, a broke nose, few bruises, and sore nuts.

Sent from my SM-G900V using JazzFanz mobile app

Legit stretch 4. Not sure why some jazz fanz don't get the signing. They need shooting and this dude can shoot. Dipped a bit last year, but 40% the pevious two seasons. Either way, wont play much.

Do we know if the second year is a team option?

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Legit stretch 4. Not sure why some jazz fanz don't get the signing. They need shooting and this dude can shoot. Dipped a bit last year, but 40% the pevious two seasons. Either way, wont play much.

Do we know if the second year is a team option?

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

I'm kind of surprised he signed with the Jazz just because the Jazz have enough depth at the position to where, at least I would think, he wouldnt get regular minutes.

This year every team can sign 17 players and keep two in the G-League right?
The extra 2 roster spots are for two-way players. And there are restrictions in terms of experience and how many days they can spend on the NBA roster. Minimum the earn is $75K. Maximum is only $250K, IINM. So primarily a way to incentivize some young players from signing foreign deals.

I like the Jerebko signing. He's a quality backup. Had a down year in 2016, but showed 3PT range before that. Can be a spot starter if needed. And has size. So a perfect complement to JJ. Jazz can match up big or small at the 4, even if Favs is hurt - or when Gobert rests and he's playing the 5.