What's new

Free Jazz Tickets

Well I feel a little vindicated now. I bought a new truck from lhm and was supposed to get a season pass to a ski resort but never got it. (I did get a $300 gift card to Costco though at least)

So my free tickets to the wizard's game kinda makes up for the ski pass.

That's a lotta beer and bratwurst. Not sure why that's what I thought of...

That's a lotta beer and bratwurst. Not sure why that's what I thought of...
Lol wtf
We bought a couch with a pull out bed in it.

Well, I haven't any charges for the tickets to my credit card. I'm holding out hope that the charges shown are just some sort of transaction between Smith's Tix and the Jazz.

Did you talk to the person already? What did they have to say?
I posted my conversation already. But he basically said they messed up and people took advantage of them. He said any tickets in my account would be taken back and any that I had transferred.

sooo..as far as i know i still have 2 tickets for the twolves game on friday from this "free" promotion. it's the only ones i received. i mean if they have to remove it i'm completely fine but to see a huge charge on my card after the fact would be a kick in the nuts. guys keep us updated if you are seeing charges, i might have to give them a call if that's the case.

On the charges listed in my account in Smith's Tix, I observed that the field for Credit Card was blank. I take that as a good sign, because it showed the last 4 digits of the card I used to buy playoff tickets.

Someone I had transferred tickets to just contacted me and told me the tickets that had disappeared from their account were now back in their account.

Not sure what to make of that.

Last edited:
Lol. My two are gone for Wednesday and that's fine. I think customer service should kick in here at some point and they fall on their own sword for the error. The money I spent on concessions went to them in what otherwise would have been empty seats. If they charge your card, dispute it as you have a receipt showing $0. My two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Lol. My two are gone for Wednesday and that's fine. I think customer service should kick in here at some point and they fall on their own sword for the error. The money I spent on concessions went to them in what otherwise would have been empty seats. If they charge your card, dispute it as you have a receipt showing $0. My two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

That's a great idea! Your confirmation says you will not be charged!

I like your point of view! We spent an easy $100 on concessions and a couple t shirts when they would've otherwise had just empty seats!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app