Game 28: The Jazz visit Atlanta December 19, 2019 5:30pm mtn

Douchebag K

Are you able to point me to the podcast or article where this was mentioned?

Why the secrecy? Is it effort? Has he checked out mentally due to no playing time?

Because I've heard nothing but glowing praise that he's doing all the right things, and staying professional through this whole ordeal.

This mornings locked on jazz. Toward the end. Dunno. He said he can’t say. I wonder if they think he’s not physically right yet. He didn’t look all that fast or to have any lift when he did come back. I’ve been looking at the bench during games his body language and engagement level seems pretty good ??

Dali

This mornings locked on jazz. Toward the end. Dunno. He said he can’t say. I wonder if they think he’s not physically right yet. He didn’t look all that fast or to have any lift when he did come back. I’ve been looking at the bench during games his body language and engagement level seems pretty good ??

I'm either blind or the that particular locked on Jazz isn't there. His body language and engagement is good, but you can see in his eyes that he's unhappy with the situation.

Dali

gentlemen these takes are less than worthless.

I choose to see the positive in your statement, and will concentrate on the fact that you called us gentlemen. Thank you kind sir and...

yrhBfzMcDK-8.png

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
I choose to see the positive in your statement, and will concentrate on the fact that you called us gentlemen. Thank you kind sir and...

yrhBfzMcDK-8.png

You've lost all perspective and self control, stop drinking bleach, while snorting ketamine.

jazfan23

Surely they would do this in a heart beat ...

Attachments

• DDF8F827-83A3-414E-A408-38C290F99B48.png
    DDF8F827-83A3-414E-A408-38C290F99B48.png
    692 KB · Views: 14

DasJazz

I'm either blind or the that particular locked on Jazz isn't there. His body language and engagement is good, but you can see in his eyes that he's unhappy with the situation.

That's not fair, all Aussies look dead in the eyes. They have no souls!

Harcher

I must be the only on that thinks mudiay is also a significant part of bench problem. I was very excited about his signing as a highly athletic, bigger, reclamation project. And he has shown some good play. However he isn’t good at playing the team game at all.
No doubt Davis and niang aren’t very good. But mudiay’s contributions are almost exclusively single handed. He does nothing for team impact, and I think it is even negative impact on the team Dynamic.
It’s even evident when he’s with starters. When Blender and quick passing is going on, and when he gets ball, he holds it long enough to look for his shot and then the defense recovers. Then it is passed back out front for a half-hearted PNR by someone else.

contrast this with Neto. He is less of the athlete Mudiay is, but he would break down the defense, then pass, which would lead to pass and then some open shot option for a bench player like niang.

how much “team offense” do you see when mudiay is in?
niang is currently dribbling around and backing people down and that is the essence of “no offense”

BTW, I felt this the few times this season when exum was responsible for leading the offense... (not when he was tasked to stand in corner). But exum was taking it to the hole regardless and not really getting any offense initiated.

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
I must be the only on that thinks mudiay is also a significant part of bench problem. I was very excited about his signing as a highly athletic, bigger, reclamation project. And he has shown some good play. However he isn’t good at playing the team game at all.
No doubt Davis and niang aren’t very good. But mudiay’s contributions are almost exclusively single handed. He does nothing for team impact, and I think it is even negative impact on the team Dynamic.
It’s even evident when he’s with starters. When Blender and quick passing is going on, and when he gets ball, he holds it long enough to look for his shot and then the defense recovers. Then it is passed back out front for a half-hearted PNR by someone else.

contrast this with Neto. He is less of the athlete Mudiay is, but he would break down the defense, then pass, which would lead to pass and then some open shot option for a bench player like niang.

how much “team offense” do you see when mudiay is in?
niang is currently dribbling around and backing people down and that is the essence of “no offense”

BTW, I felt this the few times this season when exum was responsible for leading the offense... (not when he was tasked to stand in corner). But exum was taking it to the hole regardless and not really getting any offense initiated.

Think a few of us feel that way, the ball does stick with him. You are not alone.