What's new

Game 3: His name is Jonas -- Thunder @ Jazz 4/21/2018 8:00 pm MST

Man, what a game. My previous best games attended were Game 4 Bulls in 1997 and game 6 Bulls in 1998 and this one was right up there. Vivent was rocking. This team has something really special going on between them.

Last edited:
Fantastic game but we need to limit time of Crowder and Exum together on the floor. When only one of them is making boneheaded plays it does not hurt as much but when when they both are on the floor at the same time it is a recipe for disaster. Lets get next one and put them on the brink!

if royce makes those 3s. it is hugeee for us

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
Honestly I feel like if he shoots good and ricky shoot good we never lose

33 points off 17 TO’s. Clean that up and it’s a 30 point blowout. Go Jazz!!!

I was in the concert hall for the first half and was checked the score at one point and we were down 10.
Got out of the concert and it was halftime and I think we were up 3 or something.
Watched about 50% of the second half and loved what I was seeing.

Can't wait to watch the whole game when I get home.

I lost the ticket from the bet I placed on the jazz lol. At least it was only an 11 dollar bet so It ended up only being 21 dollars I lost.

Lost a bunch of money gambling last night, woke up this morning and hit a decent bonus play on a penny slot and won all my money back plus 20 bucks so I'm going home with 20 dollars more than I arrived with.
The concert was awesome, the jazz win, I partied harder than I have in a long time (went to bed around 3am) and might even get our room payment refunded. Good night.

The reason the room might be refunded is because at about 5am the fire alarm starting going off in our room (and the rest of the rooms on our floor) and kept going off for about an hour. Then none of the elevators were working and the stair wells lock behind you once you enter them so we couldn't get to our floor.

This morning after I finished gambling I went to go wake my wife so we could checkout and I literally could not get to my room.
Had to call my wife and she had to vibe open the stairwell door to our floo so I could get to the room. None of the elevators were working still.

Oh and my daughter did great on her first night without mommy or daddy around. Grandparents and daughter had a blast. She slept great and ate great (she never eats good for us).
She seems to behave better for them than for us.

This squad has a lot of swagger right now, it's so much fun to watch.

I don't think I've ever enjoyed cheering for a Jazz team more than this one. Maybe '96 - '98, but I was young and don't remember all that well. Most likeable collection of guys we've had, maybe ever.

lol its hilarious to see the lakers fan base all cheering for the jazz just so playoff P > pushoff P > packinghisBAGSforLA P

I said it last night but I really believe the jazz have the best "locker room" in the NBA right now. These guys pass the love and the praise around in every interview/press conference. They openly talk about how much they all like each other, support each other and want to make success for the other guy and he does the same for them.

That's a powerful thing.

I said it last night but I really believe the jazz have the best "locker room" in the NBA right now. These guys pass the love and the praise around in every interview/press conference. They openly talk about how much they all like each other, support each other and want to make success for the other guy and he does the same for them.

That's a powerful thing.
Donovan looked like he was having a great time spraying Ricky with water during his interview. Also seemed really exuberant when he and Rudy started their postgame press conference.

These boys are having fun and loving this ride together. I hope they come out and crush the Thunder tomorrow. Break their will to even show up in game five at home. Show no mercy. None whatsoever.

The Push-off P chant was incredible. I was really confused because I just assumed they were saying "Playoff P", so I thought they were just mocking him, but to come up with Push-Off P on the fly and have most of the crowd chanting it is A+ crowd work.
Agreed. Can't wait to watch that today. Anyone know about what time of the game it was?

Am I the only one who thinks Westbrook's jive talk is transparent? Ricky will play his role in the game 4 like he has all year, I wonder if Russ believes his own ********? I hope so.

Reactions: RJF