What's new

Game #3: Jazz at Spurs 6:30 PM MST - Root Sports, 1280 AM/97.5 FM

How did Kanter lose all his confidence & foot work as soon as the regular season began? It's baffling.

Easy to have that in preseason when you play vs scrubs or when opponent main players play at 50% at best. Nothing beats real game experience and he made dumb decision not to play for Turkey during summer. Now it shows. He looks lost.

Is the third game too early to blow it up?

Favors is not a superstar. Hayward is not a starter. Burks is not .... well I wanted the Jazz to draft Leonard, he gets playing time on the Spurs. Kanter is a lost puppy. The jazz should have traded all of them to get Lillard.

I just finished watching the game. First, I have a question. With about 3:30 left in the game and the Jazz down 5, Big Al passed the ball from the block out to Hayward who made what looked like a 3 but it got waved off. Was that a 3 second call? Stupid Brown and Harpring were just yakking and never said what the call was. That was a turning point as the Spurs extended the lead to 7 on their possession and never really looked back.

i think kanter must play more minutes cuz he can only gain experience like this. Look at bismack biyombo?, he can't grab the ball even his hands are worser than kwames but he played 25 min last year and now he has a confiance and a good knowledge of nba basketball

i think kanter must play more minutes cuz he can only gain experience like this. Look at bismack biyombo?, he can't grab the ball even his hands are worser than kwames but he played 25 min last year and now he has a confiance and a good knowledge of nba basketball

but who's minutes you want to give to Kanter? He is not ready for starter minutes, unless Jazz trade big Al and start tanking that is just not happening.

Another observation is that Foye's defense left something to be desired down the stretch. Danny Green scored a few buckets late when Foye didn't stay on him very well.

Our offense has become totally stagnant.

Has it ever not been stagnant with Big Al?

I mean... Even with Sloan and Dwill, our offense sucked.

With DHarris and Corbin? It sucked.

With Mo Williams and Corbin? Still sucks.

It's obvious that if you want an offense that isn't stagnant you cannot have black holes play on the court.

Another observation is that Foye's defense left something to be desired down the stretch. Danny Green scored a few buckets late when Foye didn't stay on him very well.

Foye made Green look like Allen Iverson. In his prime no one could keep him out of the lane or stay in front of him. Green was living there down the stretch.

Quick comment then I'm going to bed.

Even though we're in a new year and have several new players, it just feels exactly the same as last year. We've already dumped a road game to a crappy team. Then we sucked against the Spurs in Texas.

The vets? too much playing time.

The Kids? Not nearly enough PT.

Corbin? Leaves much desired when it comes to in game adjustments.

Our offense? Same ol same old, too many jumpers, not even passing, stagnant, no one drives, etc.
Defense? Same old same old, pick and roll defense sucks thus giving 3 point bombers easy looks.
Rebounding? Same old same old, Kanter is really our only big who actually boxes out. Millsap sometimes hustles. Favors sometimes rebounds cuz he's so athletic. Big Al? Stands around.

We won't go forward until this franchise finally commits one way or another. Either play and develop the kids or not.

People might say I'm negative, but let me just say this place gets retarded with negativity at times.

By the way, for those of you that are fed up with veterans, the best thing that could happen is the Jazz lose games and the veterans look like cold dog ****.

Favors needs to be on the court to end games.

Jefferson and Milsap whichever one is sucking more in the 4th needs to sit, or both of them.

The Jazz are now 1-1 in games for which I've made a thread. Someone else want to take a turn Monday?

This is where Corbin's lack of in-game adjustments hurts the team most.. against the likes of a Popovich who is the best coach in the league. I imagine the San Antonio lead stretching out to 20 points with Utah making a late push only to come up short.. 95-88 San Antonio win.

Well, at least I got the 20 point lead right.

I just finished watching the game. First, I have a question. With about 3:30 left in the game and the Jazz down 5, Big Al passed the ball from the block out to Hayward who made what looked like a 3 but it got waved off. Was that a 3 second call? Stupid Brown and Harpring were just yakking and never said what the call was. That was a turning point as the Spurs extended the lead to 7 on their possession and never really looked back.

I'm pretty sure it was. If it wasn't it should have been, unfortunately.

but who's minutes you want to give to Kanter? He is not ready for starter minutes, unless Jazz trade big Al and start tanking that is just not happening.

he is ready. when al jefferson is out he plays great. problem is he is looking over is shoulde