What's new

Game 3 Round 1 San Antonio Spurs VS Utah Jazz, Sat. May 5th @ 8pm MT --Official Game Thread--

ouch that hurts, Al decides to pass the ball out for once, and Harris throws it right back to him when he wasn't expecting it....
if the Jazz weren't starting off so many possessions going to Al they'd be winning this. He is good as part of a balanced offense, but forcing things through him against Duncun is not working.

Is that Uchtdorf behind the bench?

I absolutely can't wait for next year when Favors and Burks start getting starter minutes.

i like carrol more every time i see him play.

Carroll on does a few things well- play good D off the ball, hustle for rebounds and run the floor. If he had a consistent 3 pt shot he would be a very good role player. As it is he a injury replacement play on the wing. If he is playing big minutes your team isn't that good.

Why is everyone being so negative? It was a fun half. Don't worry, I'll be among the first to bitch as soon as we lose.

we will lose the series for sure but it is good to see young guys putting some significant effort, i would love to see burks(even though he is not a good complement to hayward) and kanter more on the court

Lineup of the century:

Burks (PG)
Hayward (SG)
Millsap (SF)
Favors (F)
Kanter (C)

MAKE IT SO! And if you tell me it can't happen , I tell you that YOU can't happen.

Glad the Jazz are sticking with them! Big Al is absolutely horrendous on defense. On every pick and roll, he looks like he's going half time during a practice. I think it was either the Orlando game, Phoenix game, or both that they did the exact same thing against him and he blew: hence the Spurs are shooting 55% and 44% from three. No way in hell the Jazz win with fat Al loafing around being the focal point of the Spurs offense. Loved what I saw from Favors, Burks, and Harris. Go Jazz!