What's new

Game 45 - Rockets at Jazz 7:00 MST, Root Sports

How can a coach watch such a travesty and not do anything, not make any substitutions or adjustments? Just stand there and clap. As bad as we played, his coaching was even worse

So according to Phil, Corbin and others, the key is getting back defensively. So why is Favors not getting 30+ minutes a night?

Oh the idiocy ... hey, UofU had a Japanese-American on their '44 championship team, so of course he has a link to Lin.

As if a 45 pt loss isn't enough of an embarissment.

The Utah media is so soft and easy.

No one even attempted to put pressure on Ty. It was just a tea-ball game out there.

Could you imagine any other market giving their coach such an easy pass?

There's nothing to analyze in this game. We just stunk. Disasters happen. But I'd feel better if we at least missed a bunch of easy shots generated from an offense we don't have. Defensively, I'm not sure what to think. We were terrible, terrible, terrible on the PnR, but they made everything.

I think that even Sloan is embarrassed that Favors is playing so little.

Trying to find something interesting in the 4th I focused on Favors a lot. In an ugly blowout game he was still playing his *** off.
He was angry. He was hitting a few jumpers, made some errors by over playing, had a nasty dunk, and hit some free throws. All in all he's
earned more mins by showing up when most were just going through the motions.

i hate the utah media. if we were a big market, corbin would cry, resign and say: 'there is no excuse for such a loss.' but instead, it's just 'only a loss, we will forget it and go on from there' or 'we did not a good job on the defensive end'. the media would agree and not ask any further. who is paying them for not bringing up any kind of critics?

There's nothing to analyze in this game. We just stunk. Disasters happen. But I'd feel better if we at least missed a bunch of easy shots generated from an offense we don't have. Defensively, I'm not sure what to think. We were terrible, terrible, terrible on the PnR, but they made everything.

Someone needs to be held accountable.

One can gain a lot by watching this game.

Look to see who isn't playing hard.
Find out who isn't executing.
Learn who isn't playing defense.