What's new

Game 6 was an anomaly, here's why

Even if we win this game, we should take note about game 6. It shows where we have to improve next season in order to be a real contender. How could be compensate our offense when bricks are falling from sky. We have decent ball movement, but something is not right in the offense. It is not the way it should be when you wanna be a contender. We have some stuff to think deep and analyze and territories to improve. Even if we move on, have a decent series against GSW with close games, and steal maybe 1 game, that still shouldnt overshadow our weakness. I say, forget the game 6 for a day, but really #takenote on it for the offseason.

Even if we win this game, we should take note about game 6. It shows where we have to improve next season in order to be a real contender. How could be compensate our offense when bricks are falling from sky. We have decent ball movement, but something is not right in the offense. It is not the way it should be when you wanna be a contender. We have some stuff to think deep and analyze and territories to improve. Even if we move on, have a decent series against GSW with close games, and steal maybe 1 game, that still shouldnt overshadow our weakness. I say, forget the game 6 for a day, but really #takenote on it for the offseason.

We need to play faster, take advantage of our atheticism and get easy buckets on the break, and improve our perimeter shooting.

Ideally Burks and Exum could do that. Unfortunately, one seems checked out/oft injured and the other one almost never plays. And when he does, his role seems limited to standing in the corner of the court out of everyone's way.

We need to play faster, take advantage of our atheticism and get easy buckets on the break, and improve our perimeter shooting.

Ideally Burks and Exum could do that. Unfortunately, one seems checked out/oft injured and the other one almost never plays. And when he does, his role seems limited to standing in the corner of the court out of everyone's way.

Burks is way too inconsistent and erratic of a player to fit in a system team like Jazz. He would do better in Houston or else, while he will never be more than a decent backup player. Exum has some potential but somehow he makes me feel like he will never fulfill his potential seeing his bad ball handling and clumsiness. I hope i am wrong. Otherwise he would be another waste of top pick after Enes and Trey Burke.

Some people will disagree with me here, but i believe instead of resigning with Hill, signing with D-Rose will give this team a lift up to a 55 win standard next year which is a very good record in ever hardening western conference. Portland, Minnesota, OKC, Denver, Pelicans, Spurs, Rockets, GSW, maybe even Clippers and Lakers if they get Paul George... Hell of a competition awaiting us next year. We should make a really good move to be top 4 seed next season.

This is literally the worst thing we could do against the clippers. The jazz dominate them when they slow the pace down. Clippers okay better when the pace is fast. Jazz are a slow team, and play better late in the shot clock.

Gobert was out for half the third and all the fourth? Why doesn't any one bring this up? Genessy just put up that Gobert is good to go for Game 7. #nomoreinjuries

Maybe because he played all of the third and 2.5 minutes in the fourth. And he was in the game when the Clippers went on an 18-4 run in the third that determined the game.

Jazz win if we keep JJ and JI minutes under 25 min, Hill under 30. They keep their legs and hit shots. Get Exum 12 minutes at the 2 to get length and speed to guard perimeter, buying rest for others. Second unit needs to outscore Clips, forcing DeAndre and CP3 into limited first half rest.

We have better depth, need to use it wisely and Jazz win.

Forget "make or miss league", winner will best manage minutes.