What's new

Game 8: Jazz vs Grizzlies 7pm Mountain Time

I wonder how many of Rubio's shots have been open so far this year? It seems like defenses are sagging way off of him.
sagging off X pretty far too. We need more shooters. Or we need our shooters playing more minutes (niang, allen)

Dont know if its been mentioned but memphis probably had their best shooting night of the season

50% as a team from deep, 13 of 26

6 grizzles shot 50% or better from 3! that aint happening again. we dont need to be concerned, we only lost by 10 ptz to that? And without our star

From 3:

Conley 3 of 6
Mack 4 of 6
Gasol 2 of 4
m brooks 1 of 1
d brooks 0 of 2
selden 1 of 1
jackson 1 of 2
temple 1 of 4

We have to remember Donovan Mitchell. Even if it’s not today (it might be) someday that kid will be leading a great team. No ones stopping the Warriors this year, but the end of their dynasty will happen eventually and it’s probably closer than it seems. That’s when we, and a few other teams, strike. And Mitchell isn’t going anywhere.

Enjoy the good. Try to quickly forget the. Bad.

Im also well aware the Gobert is our best player right now and I don’t mean to do him a disservice. But Mitchell has the ‘it’. I think Mitchell and him are an excellent pairing though.

Great points. As down as these losses make me I need to think big picture here.

We could go on a monster run this year, but wouldn't top GS. This is our year to take a leap. It's just hard to have patience.

Great points. As down as these losses make me I need to think big picture here.

We could go on a monster run this year, but wouldn't top GS. This is our year to take a leap. It's just hard to have patience.
Our success, or lack there of, during Free agency summer 2019 should give us a pretty good idea of our possibilities for contention over the next few seasons.

Press_Hol_pile_jiapzn.jpg
Is that your personal collection? That's a nice assortment of light and medium weight games. Too bad you're not in the St. Louis Metro East.

I get all the Memphis (and Indiana) road games so I saw last nights game, and I am too depressed to post about the Jazz today.