What's new

Game 9: Jazz @ Nuggets 7pm MT Time

Jazzz must traded favors immediate they can. I like him but can’t be on our jazz. We need Tobias Harris now.

With the way things started last year, sometimes a little adversity can be a good thing in the long run.

However, I'm extremely concerned with the way Adam Silver is trying to outlaw defense. If this is the theme for the entire year, Utah has basically been screwed out of all the hard work they've done to build around a defensive identity. If I was DL I'd be on the verge of going on a murderous rampage.

4th quarter is clearly the Jazz's kryptonite. Can't close games out at all this season so far. It's early, I get it, but this team had better find it's mojo quick or they will be middle of the road at best. Another disappointing end to a game they could have easily had in their hands.
Is that clear? I just looked at all the 4th quarters and this is the only one with a massive difference. They've won and lost about an equal amount of 4th quarters.

With the way things started last year, sometimes a little adversity can be a good thing in the long run.

However, I'm extremely concerned with the way Adam Silver is trying to outlaw defense. If this is the theme for the entire year, Utah has basically been screwed out of all the hard work they've done to build around a defensive identity. If I was DL I'd be on the verge of going on a murderous rampage.

On the verge? Oh, thought you meant Quin.

I mean, the Jazz just have to adjust. Denver has been playing great defense under the new rules. It's not like it's impossible to do so.

And it's killing the game as it is, Detroit vs Philly today refs called 63 fouls, they shot 92 free throws combined. They are turning the games in a free throw contest.

Bolero and Harpring consistently do a great job of handling the broadcast and the general mood when the Jazz don't play well or are slumping.