What's new

Game 9: Jazz @ Nuggets 7pm MT Time

My biggest complaint this NBA season? The officiating.

I don't particularly like the touch fouls out on the perimeter. But especially when it's so inconsistent. Some nights feel like a regular NBA game from a few years back and others are free throw shooting contests with no flow due to the nonstop whistles.

I thought the defense through the first 3 quarters was encouraging. We just completely ran out of gas in the 4th and our inability to make a shot hurt us on the defensive end.

This is the first loss of the year where I"m absolutely disgusted with this team. That 4th quarter was a total and complete embarrassment not worthy of professional athletes.

It's November.

I get that some people think that we should go 82-0.

But it's November.

Relax
I still think this is a good team that will make the playoffs, but that doesn't take away from tonight's performance being complete garbage in the 4th.

I still think this is a good team that will make the playoffs, but that doesn't take away from tonight's performance being complete garbage in the 4th.
They gave it their all. It was a scheduled loss and they got put through the ringer mentally in the 4th with the refs and Donovan's injury.

This is the first loss of the year where I"m absolutely disgusted with this team. That 4th quarter was a total and complete embarrassment not worthy of professional athletes.

Eh I was pretty happen with the effort and execution all the way up till the last 8-9 min when they just hit the wall for numerous reasons.

I thought there was a lot of good things to take out of this loss

Is that clear? I just looked at all the 4th quarters and this is the only one with a massive difference. They've won and lost about an equal amount of 4th quarters.

Maybe you're right, but it just seems like they lose their momentum and either struggle to hang on or completely get taken out of their game and lose by a few points in the games they have been losing. I was hoping that we'd see a more determined and focused Jazz team this year especially in the closer games but so far I just don't see it and that does not make me a happy camper.

It's 9 games and we never played a weak opponent. It'll take another month to play one. SAC was the easiest on paper but besides our game they have a 6-2 record.

That foul call on Crowder when he never touched the guy was the momentum changer. After that, and then DM going down seemed to kill our focus.

No burks this year, no win.

No burks this year, no win.
Even though I'm sure you're saying this tongue in cheek fish, it's gotta feel kind of nice with the way you've supported Burks all along. I really hope he gets back soon, a shake up and someone who can create would be welcome about now. We need to get the ball moving again. Too stagnant and some of the guys seem afraid to pull the trigger. That won't happen with Burks. I'd rather take a shot and miss than turn it over again and again. I use to cringe when Jae got the ball because you knew it was going up. Now I'm hoping they go to him so we get a shot.

DrKndhFVYAEW3bd.jpg:large

Reactions: MVP

wow talk about feeling self entitled. Your embarrassed they lost a game. Not like they got arrested. Why it so dang hard for some to just top their cap to another team who played better.

I remember when some laughed at me when I said Jokic better then Gobert. I also said it when jazz fans were saying we always rob the nuggets. Remember Jazz drafted Jokic. Imagine Mitchell cutting and getting passes from Jokic.. I said during draft nuggets didn't need Mitchell because they have Harris. As I said all summer the nuggets are much more well set up for future success then the Jazz. They have hit big on a lot of draft picks and they made great signing free agency.Jazz can't do that.

That foul call on Crowder when he never touched the guy was the momentum changer. After that, and then DM going down seemed to kill our focus.
Bad calls go both ways during every game. Got to play thru them. I find it funny it's always fans notching about the refs not the players and it's because they know it cuts both ways.

Had nuggets not Rob Jazz for Jokic we could be seeing a twin tower the league has never seen before. Jazz would be great in end of game situation when able to sub defense for offense and vice a versa with Jokic and Gobert. Dang nuggets robbed the Jazz. I seen this coming because everyone here was trash talking Nuggets. I Knew it would come back. Defense is nice but it's not 1990s. Offense wins period.