Game Of Thrones

Ignacio

If they do a spinoff, it would make most sense for it to be Robert's Rebellion (the entire basis of the political part of Game of Thrones) or Dunk & Egg (Written source material they can go off of, as D&D are horrible writers and we see what happens when they pass up the authors writing). Obviously D&D won't be doing it, as they are clearly already tired of doing this - which doesn't make much sense as it's a gold mine, but whatever.

If they do some ****ty spinoff about Bronn and some wild mercenary adventures I won't watch it.

Saint Cy of JFC

If they do a spinoff, it would make most sense for it to be Robert's Rebellion (the entire basis of the political part of Game of Thrones) or Dunk & Egg (Written source material they can go off of, as D&D are horrible writers and we see what happens when they pass up the authors writing). Obviously D&D won't be doing it, as they are clearly already tired of doing this - which doesn't make much sense as it's a gold mine, but whatever.

If they do some ****ty spinoff about Bronn and some wild mercenary adventures I won't watch it.

Yeah you will, what else are you going to watch? The KD-less Thunder?

green

Also, what's going on with the dragon glass? The key to everything is there, but they've never gone back to that.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Also, what's going on with the dragon glass? The key to everything is there, but they've never gone back to that.

Next season we'll see the dragons making dragon glass and valyrian steel in prep for the battle against the white walkers that will come the season after.

fgcamel

Next season we'll see the dragons making dragon glass and valyrian steel in prep for the battle against the white walkers that will come the season after.

I'm pretty sure dragons don't have anything to do with making dragon glass. It's just another name for obsidian, which is completely natural.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Even in the real world obsidian is made from volcanic activity. Apparently in the books it's from Valaryia, where they had a huge volcano destroy everything. I always assumed, based on the name, that dragon fire could make it as well. Hard to draw a parallel to obsidian in the real world since we don't have dragons that we can try to make obsidian from.

Anyway, I expect there to be ample dragon glass by season 8 for people to use against the white walkers.