Game Of Thrones

olden_undercover

I thought he saw it happen?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

He had left for Castle Black the day before. This is why I asked earlier in the thread if he only realized what she had done when he found the toy deer lying in those ashes in the snow. I think what we were supposed to get from that is that he 1) assumed Stannis' daughter had died, but 2) had been unaware she was burned at the stake at the urging of Melisandre. Finding the deer-- especially WHERE he found it-- got him thinking, and he put it all together.

Saint Cy of JFC

He had left for Castle Black the day before. This is why I asked earlier in the thread if he only realized what she had done when he found the toy deer lying in those ashes in the snow. I think what we were supposed to get from that is that he 1) assumed Stannis' daughter had died, but 2) had been unaware she was burned at the stake at the urging of Melisandre. Finding the deer-- especially WHERE he found it-- got him thinking, and he put it all together.
Makes sense now, thanks.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

addictionary

I'm unfamiliar with this. Can you speak on it some more? (I remember azor ahai, the Prince that was promised, but don't remember much about him)
According to the legend, this promised prince shoved this new forged sword into his wife's heart to cool it down. And he killed all the Others with it. So I assume the new Azor Ahai Jon Snow will marry Danny as Targarean tradition, shove his man sword in her woman hood and then use it to screw all the Walkers back to the ****hole they live in beyond the wall. It will be fierce.

And remember kids, if you ever use Jazzfanz App, use it safe.

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Staff member
I think Bran was about to cross the Wall. If he goes back to Winterfell he'd technically be the Lord of Winterfell.

Does Jon find out who he is?

There are only 13 total episodes left before this thing is done.

Hey GRRM, get book 6 out and take a lesson from the show and speed this **** up.

Like ALL DONE, AND NO MORE?

Did GRRM say this?

Saint Cy of JFC

Only 13 episodes left? So are we getting a 13 episode last season? Seems weird as every season has been 10 episodes, I thought there were 2 seasons left = 20 episodes.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2 more seasons with a total of 13 episodes between them.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...weiss-george-rr-martin-jon-snow-a7107461.html

[FONT=&quot]David Benioff and DB Weiss had previously hinted that they are “heading into the final lap” of the fantasy show. Now, in a [/FONT]post-season six finale[FONT=&quot] interview with [/FONT]Deadline[FONT=&quot], the duo have said that 13 episodes remain, lending credibility to rumours that season seven will feature seven episodes and season eight just six. Fans have become accustomed to ten episodes per season, with each episode reportedly boasting a budget of $10 million.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“It’s two more seasons we’re talking about. From pretty close to the beginning we talked about doing this in 70-75 hours and that’s what we’ll end up with. Call it 73 for now,” Benioff said, explaining that it’s not just the fear of outstaying the show’s welcome that means the end is nigh. [/FONT]

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Staff member

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Hmm.. that's pretty disappointing... here's hoping HBO buys the rights (if GRRM agrees to sell it) to extend the series ala the way Star Wars is continuing after George Lucas sells it to Disney.

Would be a shame for GOT to finish here when the world GRRM has created is so rich and deep.

HBO owns the rights! Come on OL. They can make 100 seasons if they want to.

Stoked

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Hmm.. that's pretty disappointing... here's hoping HBO buys the rights (if GRRM agrees to sell it) to extend the series ala the way Star Wars is continuing after George Lucas sells it to Disney.

Would be a shame for GOT to finish here when the world GRRM has created is so rich and deep.

... ... ...

HBO owns the show rights. Not GRRM. If they could continue it for as long as they wanted. They decided to end it.

Edit: GF beat me to it.

Ron Mexico

Contributor
I'm sure spin off stories will happen after the main series is over.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using JazzFanz mobile app

Saint Cy of JFC

God no. Stories have to end.