What's new

Game Of Thrones

kinda weird how we all know about jon snow and mother of dragon but it will be their first time meeting in GOT

Littlefinger gonna **** things up at some point and get one of the good guys killed I bet.
Little weasel

I've been watching this series in bulk having downloaded it on iTunes. There's too much going on to keep up with who all the characters are, and the average life expectancy of the characters seems to be about 5 episodes.

Is this supposed to be the final season?

I've been watching this series in bulk having downloaded it on iTunes. There's too much going on to keep up with who all the characters are, and the average life expectancy of the characters seems to be about 5 episodes.

Is this supposed to be the final season?

This season will be 7 episodes and then there will be one more 6 episode season.

Yup, this is a massive change. If they hit a dragon with that it's seriously wounded and very possible dead depending on where they hit it. The dragons will be forced to remain airborne and constantly moving. They land, or hover, and they will be to slow to dodge the missiles and these things will kill them quickly.

This is and dragonfire (the green explosive liquid) are by far the two best realistic counters to the dragons. Nothing else even comes close.

I don't think dragonfire would do anything to a dragon. They're essentially made of fire, can't be burnt.

I think Tyrion being a Targ is a stretch. Just doesn't seem to fit, I think it's people trying to think they're clever. Would make more sense for Bran to warg one.

I think Tyrion being a Targ is a stretch. Just doesn't seem to fit, I think it's people trying to think they're clever. Would make more sense for Bran to warg one.

I don't think dragonfire would do anything to a dragon. They're essentially made of fire, can't be burnt.
I agree with both of these

It's not that much of a stretch but Martin isn't the one to give one character too much power. I doubt Jon Snow is Azor Ahai and Tyrion is a Targ. And I think one of the dragons will die at the wall and become a White Flyer(?)

I'm not sure what the meeting between Jon and Dany will be like. Has Dany ever even heard of the White Walkers? If you go back to Season 1 when Tyrion visited the Wall, he was very open about the fact that he didn't believe anything supernatural lurked beyond the Wall. I guess Melisandre is there to back up Jon's story though.

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

Won't Jon be pissed to see her again after banishing her and want her executed ?? Awkward. And more importantly will Melisandre offer some more booby feels to placate him ??

It's not that much of a stretch but Martin isn't the one to give one character too much power. I doubt Jon Snow is Azor Ahai and Tyrion is a Targ. And I think one of the dragons will die at the wall and become a White Flyer(?)

It could not be more obvious that Smow is AA reborn. Trust me, I needed our on the books for a while. Read the whole damn series three times, and I'll probably never get to finish it. Fat *******.

It could not be more obvious that Smow is AA reborn. Trust me, I needed our on the books for a while. Read the whole damn series three times, and I'll probably never get to finish it. Fat *******.

Jon being AA is greatest red herring of all.

I think bran is bran the builder. He goes back using the blood Raven stuff

I think 2 dragons will die this season. One by the night king and risen as an undead dragon and the other on the battle field by the dragon killer crossbow

Sent from my Z981 using JazzFanz mobile app