What's new

Game Of Thrones

I wonder if the Kingslayer will grow a spine and stab Cersie with something other than his sausage? Also where is Bronn? The Hound? And Ayra? So many questions 7 days to wait for answers...
Bronn was with the kingslayer.

Bran was weird af.

Maybe he too is not sure what will come out of his character.

"I had no idea that I would appear again, so I didn't visit my coiffeur and fitness center for some time."

I personally believe that he will play a critical role in the outcome though.

I wonder if the Kingslayer will grow a spine and stab Cersie with something other than his sausage? Also where is Bronn? The Hound? And Ayra? So many questions 7 days to wait for answers...

Bronn appeared near Kingslayer in the last episode.

Arya is on his way to Winterfell.

The Hound will lead the Brotherhood without Banners imo.

I missed that. Plus there is the whole Bronn/Tyrion dynamic to play out too. Where do Bronn's loyalties lay?

Also Sam's dad, Lord Tarley went back on his oath to house Stark and joined the Lannisters. he took Jaime up on his offer.

So now the Lanisters have the Iron Born and Tarleys at their back. They have destroyed the Tyrels, rebel Iron Born loyal to Dany, killed the Dornish leaders, trapped the Unsullied in Casterly rock on the far side of the continent and got the backing of the super wealthy bank. Cersei has all the momentum.

Dany has her dragons, trapped Unsullied and the Dothraki. She needs the North and Jon Snow just as badly as he needs her now.

Last edited:
Also Sam's dad, Lord Tully went back on his oath to house Stark and joined the Lannisters. he took Jaime up on his offer.

So now the Lanisters have the Iron Born and Tulleys at their back. They have destroyed the Tyrels, rebel Iron Born loyal to Dany, killed the Dornish leaders, trapped the Unsullied in Casterly rock on the far side of the continent and got the backing of the super wealthy bank. Cersei has all the momentum.

Dany has her dragons, trapped Unsullied and the Dothraki. She needs the North and Jon Snow just as badly as he needs her now.

I have a feeling the iron fleet is going to get burned... But yeah the Tarley bloke is a right prick. She still has her Dothraki hoard and I'm assuming the North and the Knights of the Vale plus the free folk. But they are fighting a war on two fronts, ask the Germans about that...

I have a feeling the iron fleet is going to get burned... But yeah the Tarley bloke is a right prick. She still has her Dothraki hoard and I'm assuming the North and the Knights of the Vale plus the free folk. But they are fighting a war on two fronts, ask the Germans about that...

The Tarleys! not the Tulleys! Thanks, I'll fix it.

Edit: other than her dragons she is severly limited in her troop types. For example the Unsullied could get brutalized in the open field by a competent commander. They have never shown any horses or ranged capability.

The Dothraki are great in the open field but have no heavy troops and would get stomped in places like The Eyre or other mountainous and cold settings.

Getting the North to fall into line would give her forces the balance they need.

The Tarleys! not the Tulleys! Thanks, I'll fix it.

Edit: other than her dragons she is severly limited in her troop types. For example the Unsullied could get brutalized in the open field by a competent commander. They have never shown any horses or ranged capability.

The Dothraki are great in the open field but have no heavy troops and would get stomped in places like The Eyre or other mountainous and cold settings.

Getting the North to fall into line would give her forces the balance they need.

Do they need a stretch 4 to spread the floor?

I don't trust Varys. I think he's just ****ing with everyone. He gets the Tyrells and Dorne to join Dany, and now they're dead? Euron just happens to know exactly where in the ocean to find his niece and nephew? The Lannisters just happen to know that their fortress is about to be under siege and that High Garden is vulnerable? He's fed info to the Lannisters before. How else could they be one step ahead at every turn?

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app