What's new

Game thread..Pelicans @jazz.... tank tested

Good news, Garrett is like the rest of the players for the Jazz. They all don't know what Ty Corbin's offense is!

I hate to burst your bubble but he tore his achilles. That means he will never be as athletic or quick as he once was. He's a small forward who can't shoot and is now slower then last year. Don't expect him to do anything substantial.

I never said he would be, but that is true. Kobe had an achilles injury, it'll be interesting if he can come back as good. (hate mentioning his name here). You have to give Marv some time to get back to some sort of level though.

When does Garrett start???

It's been a long time since I've seen one of our point guards hit a 3.

It would have been awesome if when Garrett made that 3 they stopped the game and balloons and streamers started falling to the court.

Reactions: BYE
Watching the game, and my wife just made the comment that I look so apathetic watching the game. She says usually I complain a lot and yell at the tv. Told her that's what losing does. She then asked how many games the jazz have lost. My only response was all of them. Lol

Like what I see so far from Garrett (even if it about 5 minutes), the one thing that I don't like seeing is when he jumps in the air to pass. But good stuff.