What's new

Game Thread: State of Utah @ Land of Cleve, Jan 4, 5:00 pm

Good to see Rubio is playing, was a bit worried when he was questionable with foot soreness. This Cleveland game is a trip game as the easier game on a B2B and I don't want to take any chances.

I'm slightly worried about this game just because there are two revenge games happening against Utah. I really think Hood is going to light us up.

Should still be an easy win, but hopefully the Jazz dont get off to a slow start and can win it comfortably.

Korver revenge game to balance it out

I'd rather sit Rubio tonight and have him fresh for Detroit tbh
I was worried about the team coming out with low intensity since it's Cleveland and the tougher game is tomorrow, but I forgot about Cleveland being the other team in the Korver trade so I think Korver/Jazz are going to want to kill Cleveland so I'm not as worried.

Hopefully it's a blowout by the 2nd half so the starters can sit the 4th

I have a feeling we finally will get some winning streak going and be back to .500. Both Cavs and Detroit sucks major ***.

I have a feeling we finally will get some winning streak going and be back to .500. Both Cavs and Detroit sucks major ***.

I hope so but I think the Pistons game is going to be tough. They're not that bad and they'll be on two days rest while we're on the second night of a back to back.

I hope so but I think the Pistons game is going to be tough. They're not that bad and they'll be on two days rest while we're on the second night of a back to back.

The Jazz never lose to the freaking Pistons. They have beat us like once or twice in the past dozen years or so. Even when they were championship level and we were running Captain Crunch. . .

Rodney not out for warmups lol. **** his pants afraid he wouldn't do good in his revenge game