What's new

Game Thread: Utah Jazz @ NO Hornets. 6pm MST.

I agree. It was obvious Ty preached pound it low. Even though they just beat the Rockets NOT doing that.

We are a fun team to watch. We are young. But TY has cost us at least 5 games this year.

With our Talent , we should have been the 5 or 6 seed.
What does Ty have to do with the Pacers or Bulls? Are you aware that both of those teams are sitting above the 5th spot in the east?

Millsap has become one of my favorite players in franchise history. The argument for trading him and keeping Al is...just...too...hard...to...comprehend.

One of the worst games I've watched this year. The 'pass the ball down low and stand around' offense was in full effect last night, and surprise, we lose. They made us waste shot clock time and time again resulting in crappy shots with 5 seconds left on the shot clock. Our defense was pathetic.

...sounds like your describing the A typical nightly NBA game these days! Heck, there's only about 4 or 5 teams in the entire league that DON'T play that way!

Anyone else notice, I think Hayward played the whole game somewhat hurt.

After his collision in the first few minutes hec ould not run like normal and many times on free throws was rubbing his backside.

Hope he is OK.

I assume just a deep bruise which will hurt like hell today.

He's playing the most minutes out of anyone. Playing 40 minutes in lockout season is rough.

Sorry that I am late to this party. Eric Gordon. Let me just share my thought on him. He has a quick first step. He also has a shot that you have to respect. He also has a mean streak in him. He also has a willingness to take over games. He is not the best ball handler but good enough. He certainly is not a point guard but he has a good enough b-ball IQ to know when to distribute.

I bring all of this up because I honestly believe that Rivers will be just as good. Rivers has all the same tendencies and abilities as Gordon. When the game was close late the Hornets didn't even use a PG. I can see Rivers being able to do the same thing. I have never given up on him.

If you like Eric Gordon you will like Rivers.

Rivers doesn't seem that strong to me, he seemed kinda skinny, whereas Eric Gordon is built for And-1's. They both do have the same set of skills though.

Eric Gordon is stronger and longer than Rivers. By a lot. Gordon is also a very good defensive player.

There tends to be this notion that all-star type players just grow on trees. It's a little silly.

Eric Gordon is stronger and longer than Rivers. By a lot. Gordon is also a very good defensive player.

There tends to be this notion that all-star type players just grow on trees. It's a little silly.

I wouldn't call Gordon a very good defensive player. He's a small SG. He'd be a good defensive PG though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0ALpUkk_v4

my god! that's one of the most exciting things I've seen in a long time.

Gordon is also a good deal more athletic. Rivers has a superior handle, but that is about it.