What's new

Game Thread: Utah Jazz v Denver Nuggets, 10/27, 7pm MST, FSN, 1320 AM/98.7 FM

Well that was an embarrassing way to start the season. I mean did the team think they could just show up and win. Where is the energy? Where is DW? Jefferson? The only guys who played have decently were Millsap and Evans. Raja hustled a little but come on guys at least look like you care. Guys played like a deer caught in headlights. I really do not know what to say.

This game sucks

This game is so boring I'd rather watch Boozer wearing a suit on the sidelines. Damn, I guess you clowns will be hearing a lot of 'TOLD YA SLOAN' (get it, Sloan instead of so), from me, this season.

boozer-cs.jpg

Jazz need to wake up and play ball. Stop playing Defense with your hands, get back on defense, run on "fast" breaks and stop feeling sorry for yourselves. Make it happen dont just go through the motions! Pathetic Jazz, just pathetic. This is the type of moment where Larry would go into the locker room and let em have it. My favorite thing about Larry was his passion and him going in and letting these Millionaires know whats up.

I know it's in vogue to hate Boozer but the guy was great in the system and helped others be better as well. So far, the power of Jefferson's post-up ability has meant absolutely nothing.

How did I know that you'd be here and start yapping about Boozer at the first sign of Jefferson struggling? Seriously, are you watching the game? Nobody is passing at all tonight, especially to Al. Not exactly his fault.

I agree though, it's shocking how someone who played and practiced in the Jazz system for 5+ seasons ran it better than a guy who has played 1/164th of a season in it.

This is unwatchable. I'm afraid the new "rules" have ruined the NBA. I hope this is just a terrible game, and not an omen for things to come.

No different than our last regular season game in Denver.

Oklahoma looks like a team that wants to win, unlike us right now.

No different than our last regular season game in Denver.

Oklahoma looks like a team that wants to win, unlike us right now.

Jazz look like they have not even played one preseason game together with this new group. Unbelieveable. Jefferson clearly does not have the pick and roll down yet and cannot score solo on Nene in the post - ouch. AK is wild and out of control with his passes. Milsap and Bell are the only ones playing with any purpose or control. Fesenko needs heavy minutes against Denver, Sloan should know he is effective against their size from the playoffs!!!

The way we came out just told the whole story, we were a step too slow from the beginning on both sides of the ball. We also looked nervous, I understand Hayward having nerves but so was the rest of the team. I think we will play better in the 2nd half(doubt we can play worse), but this game just shows preseason means nothing.

If we were at home i'm sure the story would be different, not easy to open on the road vs. a team you just beat in the playoffs. damn schedule makers.