What's new

Game tonight! Magic at Jazz 7:00 pm mtn. The last best chance to break the losing streak

If I were Quin now, in the locker room:
'Guys, see this round shaped orange thing, here, feel it, you like the feel of it? It's called the basketball.'
'Feels nice coach'
'Well put it in that damn round thing that's 8 feet high right on the other end of the court! Hayward! Here, look at me, left foot right foot left foot right foot! Goddamit Kanter no! A pick n roll is not a kind of food! Burke! .... Uhh nevermind...
Just get out of here all of you! All but Hood, *taps his head, good boy Hood...

The number of PG match-ups Trey Burke has won this season: pretty much none

Oladipo with 20 pts. on 75% shooting.

I'm not in favour of antoher tanking season...we are doing collection of first-round draft picks....but this team does not improve and we are always in the same situation.

'Guys, see this round shaped orange thing, here, feel it, you like the feel of it? It's called the basketball.'
'Feels nice coach'
'Well put it in that damn round thing that's 8 feet high right on the other end of the court! Hayward! Here, look at me, left foot right foot left foot right foot! Goddamit Kanter no! A pick n roll is not a kind of food! Burke! .... Uhh nevermind...

umm 8?

Defense is half the game. This team plays the very minimum they can. Until that changes the Jazz will get killed in every game.

we could be like suns. 3 guys who can handle the ball. do something crazy. mudiay kid looks way better than exum

Exum is obviously more raw than Mudiay. I don't think we'll be in a position to draft him anyway... He'd be a nice player to have though.

I'm not in favour of antoher tanking season...we are doing collection of first-round draft picks....but this team does not improve and we are always in the same situation.

Well, the Jazz need a go-to player. The only place they're going to get one is in the draft. The Jazz are picking up some nice, talented young players. It will take them a few years to develop. At that point, we should be top-4 in the west

I don't think we have to be in favor of it, the Jazz could end up 4th or 5th worst playing their hearts out every night. Burke and Kanter just aren't good enough. And I don't see any trades until near the deadline or off season.

'Feels nice coach'

This needs to be addressed.

Whatever it is I didn't feel like looking it up, what is it? The point is, this rebuilding process is going to be a huge process, one we're taking with baby steps to say the least. But what bothers me the most is that I've noticed that they've lost the fire they had during the preseason and 1st games of the season. This team is mentally very fragile.

Exum is obviously more raw than Mudiay. I don't think we'll be in a position to draft him anyway... He'd be a nice player to have though.

Why not? We are heading that way. We are quite possibly the third worst team in the league...