What's new

gamethread jazz in scaramento whatever.

There foul trouble for Millsap and big AL. Time for youngsters to bring us back into the game so the veterans would lose it in last 4 minutes.

burks blocked jimmer like a boss telling his white point guard that he is a bitch

Is it still halftime of should i go watch some of the game

Jazz starters being totally out hustled.

I get the feeling that a trade is in the mix. If only to shake things up and breath some life into this team

Yeah right we'll win one home game and then everything will be hunk dorey. Jazz have already peaked this season they will not be above 6 over .500

Tinsley isn't a threat at all offensively and he is a horrendous defender. Why would any coach ever play him over someone like Burks.

Cause tinsly is fancy streetballa

Remember how this stretch of the season was supposed to be our time to go on a big run?

Well counting this loss the Jazz are now 5-5 over their last 10.

I guarantee you, the Jazz won't make the Playoffs.

Book it.

I actually hope that the Lakers beat out the Jazz for the final playoff spot. Just because I think that's the only thing that even gives us a chance at having Corbin fired and Jefferson not resigned.

What are you talking about guy?

Im not resal sure.... im pretty messed up right now and struggling tonavigate the pages of this thread and even read anything that is being written

There's no hope in winning this game. Corbin should just let the young guys play the rest of the game...but we know that wont happen.