What's new

gamethread jazz in scaramento whatever.

Hey you divas quit complaining, turn this game off. you dont wanna see burks anyway.. on espn, ND and Louisville are bout to start 4th OT

Damn queens cant seeem to miss a shot ever

the blaxican is back to steal burks minutesa..... boo to that boo i tell you

I miss gordo haygodammint

that tyco has no brain and balls but very big boobs...

wait a moment... i'm sorry, that's nothing new.

Lol.... now here is post i can understant and makes sense
repped

100 percent correct sir!

Which tells us 2 things:

The progress we have made isn't progress. We have just played a good number of crappy teams at home.

And

We're going to be killed in the playoffs. We can't beat teams wih winning records. Teams in the playoffs have winning records.

So true. I can't wait to hear, "Oh well, if Mo had been healthy..." Mother****ers, we were better without Mo than with him. Mo's not the issue. Gordon's injury hasn't really been the issue. It's coaching first and foremost. I honestly think Thibs could get 51 or 52 wins with this team as currently constructed.

Jazz bench 50 pts
Jazz starters 35 pts

The funny thing is, no one here is surprised. This type of production has become the norm.

So true. I can't wait to hear, "Oh well, if Mo had been healthy..." Mother****ers, we were better without Mo than with him. Mo's not the issue. Gordon's injury hasn't really been the issue. It's coaching first and foremost. I honestly think Thibs could get 51 or 52 wins with this team as currently constructed.

could not agree more its all on coaching.

I stopped watching after Watson came in. Took a look at the box score and realized Burks is the 4th guard in tonight's rotation, and that's with Hayward and Mo out. That means he's really the 6th...

Hey you divas quit complaining, turn this game off. you dont wanna see burks anyway.. on espn, ND and Louisville are bout to start 4th OT(sorry if this is a repeat, i cant tell with this damn delay.)

Not sure if it's the real one but Alec Burks started following me on Twitter a few days ago after I ripped into Oram and Locke.